Chapter II - Rally

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

- Author

Akiriana Pov

It's already Wednesday and I'm so excited so i got up early and took a shower. After a i took i shower i put sun block and moisturizer.

I'm currently wearing my Bulletproof Vest as mommy requested over that is Just a plain Zara Red polo and high waist White trousers that i got sa Closet ni mommy hehehe. And just Sperry Brown Topsider shoes. And mild make-up.

I went down and saw everyone ready except Mom and Dad since there not joining us.

Hm? My trousers huh? Mommy said teasingly but with her arms crossed.

Ma. Pahirap naman like for today lang po please. I have nothing to wear. I explained and she laughed and said You said that when you borrowed my Polo last week  and my blazer yesterday. Hm? She tries to be mataray but no she's too cool HAHAHA

Sorry ma. hahaha cmon' let me borrow na. I won't spill nor ruined it naman. I said and hugged her from the back to make lambing

Fine. Fine. Go na. Baka malate pa kayo. Wag ka masyadong Pasaway Ferynanda!
She said and hugged me. I walked straight to the Car and i bid my goodbyes because I'll be gone for a 2 whole days because i come to join the Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur Rally.

In the car**

By the way. Aki You give out a speech ah be ready. I was stunned. I wan't ready for this.

P-p-po? I stuttered

Yes. And I think you can do it naman eh. You don't have stage fright. Tito explained and I prepared a speech through my notes.

The ride was smooth no traffic but when we got  to the venue there is alot of Cameras, tents, AND A LOT OF ILOCANOS AND MANY MORE PEOPLE THAT REALLY EXCRETED THERE TIME FOR US.

I became more nervous when i saw the people.
But i have to get this over with and i have to prove to mom that i can speak in public.

______

The rally started**

I want to call on the one and only Daughter of Irene Marcos-Araneta, Ms. Akiriana Araneta for the opening speech the MC shouted happily and cheerfully. I Stood from my seat and went to the mic. I took a deep breath and started.

"To all supporter we welcome you with burning fire in Ilocos Norte!

Good day everyone. Good day Ilocos Norte. I'm Ferynanda Akiriana Celestine Marcos-Araneta. The only daughter of the Marcoses and The youngest daughter of Irene Marcos-Araneta.

I'm gonna start this speech with a question "What is the Dominance of being the Leader of the Philippines?"

In my point of view, being a leader is never easy. Being a leader never meant you are the only one that is gonna move. Being a leader is a learning process.

We need to help our economy and I believe it must start from us! We must pick a Dominant Leader to lead Philippines to a better and Peaceful country if not a better world.

Having a Good leader is meaning for having a better country. A diploma can never help your knowledge if you really don't have the knowledge. Money can't answer everything if you don't move. You can't be a social Butterfly and only fly were is help needed. because our country won't excel if you only move if there is tragedy.