Chapter XII - Misadventure

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

⚠️Anxiety Attack⚠️

- Author

Akiriana's POV

1 week after that, 2 more weeks before voting*

Lately i feel empty even if the election if getting close mainly because i have nothing but my self and Mom and Dad but there always in the Company working. Kuya Luis and Ate Xandra went to Manila with there 2 babies so i really have no one to play with or  tease around. If you may ask we don't live at Lola's house we live quite afar from them.

I went down to eat breakfast but then i saw no one but just covered Food on the table, I can't even feel my parents presence. I saw a maid of ours walking so i asked her where everyone is.

Ate, asan sina Mom at Dad? I asked her

Ah Ma'am umalis po. Kumain daw po kayo Ng Breakfast, pabiroto nyo daw po yan. She said

Saan daw ng punta Ate? I asked while sitting down the Dinner table and opening the Covered food and i saw An egg and bacon sandwich and a spinach salad on the side. And Milk and Water.

Di ko po alam ma'am. Wala pong sinabi sakin. Ate said and continued cleaning

I ate my Brunch with no one. I wanted to invite Darylle but his in Batangas na. Since his gonna vote in Batangas mainly in Bauan, because his a qualified voter in Bauan not here in Ilocos. So I didn't brother to call him nalang because i want him to enjoy his Family time as well.

So I'm alone. And i have nothing but my self. Char! I just decided to visit to Lolo's Grave since I haven't visited him for a while.  After i ate i immediately took a shower and throw some White T-shirt with a little BBM sign and just some Maong pants and white Nautica White shoes.  I went down and grab my car keys, I'll be driving my black Jeep Wrangler for today because it's nothing that elegant, i just want some alone time with my lolo that's all.

Ate, if dumating sina Mom paki sabi nalang nasa puntod ako ni lolo. I said and she nodded

Ok po ma'am, wait po ma'am I'll get two Bodyguards lang po and A driver. She said amd she's about to leave but i held her hand and said no ate no need, highly guarded naman yung grave ni lolo, I won't get hurt and I'll drive, i want some Alone time with lolo.

Sige po ma'am. Ingat po kayo. She said and i left the house

I drove to Lolo's Grave which is Only 30 minutes away from our house. I opened my radio and heard a priceless and memorable Song especially to me, lola and lolo it's the song "Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko", this song makes me Tear up because it reminds when lolo and Lola used to sing this and flirt in from of me, but it's never cheesy it's their Charming Moves and a Delicate love explains everything they've went through all the Ups and Downs of there love. Seeing them Flirt in front of me is just a majestically amazing. God I can't wait for that to Happen again, i hope i cam just freeze time and spend it all with Lolo and grab the best opportunities with him.

"Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko"

Kung tayo ay matanda na
Sana'y di tayo magbago
Kailan man
Nasaan ma'y ito ang pangarap ko
Makuha mo pa kayang

Ako'y hagkan at yakapin, ooh
Hanggang pagtanda natin
Nagtatanong lang sa 'yo
Ako pa kaya'y ibigin mo
Kung maputi na ang buhok ko