Chapter XVII - Sweetness

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

-Author

Akiriana's POV

What?!?

Kayo na? When and how? Akiriana explain. Dad said calming his self down.

Yes. Sinagot ko po sya later this day dad. I explained and everyone calmed down

At Mahal ko po ang anak mo Tito higit pa sa buhay ko. Handa kong ilantad lahat para makasama ko lang sya sa pang-araw-araw ko. Tito ipapangako ko sayo na aalagan ko ang iyong Unica Hija. Ako'y naniniwala na ni wala akong karapatang angkinin ang iyong anak pero ako'y naniniwala na pinahiram at pinaalaga nyo lang sakin si Akiriana and i have no Plans to hurt nor break your trust. She has six older cousins, 2 Titos,  two older brothers and one Father, I don't think i can even hurt her if she has that many bodyguards and boys in her life, I'll be dead before i reach to the point that i will make her cry in her knees. Tito, Tita please let me love your  daughter till my last breath I promise I won't disappoint you. I'll learn to love her as much you guys do, I'll learn to make her laugh and giggle and I'll learn to make her feel home when I'm with her. Please Tita, Tito, Kuya luis, Kuya Fonso? Tita Liza, Tito Bong, Tito Tommy, Tita Imee, ma'am imelda? Kuyas? Please let me love her? He said put of nowhere. I was superintendent because he was too frozen to speak earlier and then he said those stuff? I was bluffed and kinikilig because of his genuine words.

Dad approached him and my feet just moved aside by it self. Dad patted his back seems like he whispered something that made both of them laugh so hard and somehow my Kuya's got the joke and started laughing leaving me and Mom confused and giving them weird looks.

Kuya Luis guided him to sit and sat beside darylle.

______

So, Hijo Darylle what are your plans to my granddaughter? When is the marriage? Two weeks from now? One week? When hijo? Lola said and i was lwft in shock so is Darylle but lola looked serious in her question.

P-Po he said

La naman, i have plans to get married instantly po, I'll enjoy being in a relationship and then maybe after a few years pa yung kasal. I said

Apo, diba if you love someone you marry them? She said

Yes la but I'll want to go to the traditional way of a Relationship  the long term. I said and looked at Darylle who is playing with Tiago on his lap.

Ok. Ok. Lola said and rolled her eyes teasingly

Hijo Darylle when are you going back here in Ilocos? Tita Manang asked

Ah siguro po two weeks from now, I'll spend time with my family po muna dun and back to work na it means I'll go back here in Ilocos Since the Buildings aren't finish yet and i have someone to go back to. He said and looked at me at the end of his statement an i gave him a annoyed eye roll but a smile as well

Yieee Sana ol binabalikan kuya Vincent  Nudge my shoulder my left shoulder since his in my left side.

Hay Kuya, Uuwi rin naman si Ate Yen soon pagka boto. Diba dun ka muna sa Manila sasamahan mo, dun ka makipag lambingan. I said and Kuya Vinny gave me a look and I laughed