Chapter XXXVIII - Proposal

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations....

Vote and Comment

- Author

________

February, 26 2030

Darryle's POV

This is it. The day I'll gather my things and ask Akiriana's Family if i could marry her. I'm planning to propose on Italy since she's their na naman with her friends naman dun, just need the proper way of asking, if they say no then I'll wait....

While i was driving to their house i felt excited but scared knowing their all there because they invited me to lunch, I agreed and thought that this is it.

As i get close to the house a traffic stopped me, hayst. As I'm stuck in traffic i looked in my bag and saw The Little box made out of a Maple Tree from California.

I'll ask your parents if i can offer this ring to you. Paninindigan kita Attorney. I said to my self. Shit, my smile is reaching my ears!

"Hanggang sa huling hininga ko, ikaw ang babaeng mamahalin ko. Magsisilbing proweba ang singsing na ito 'kung gano kita kamahal, aking Irog."

The Traffic ended and I reached their gate, it opened and i entered their house. Before i can step foot my heart is pounding so fast, I almost forgot the ring.

I grabbed the ring and put it on my bag, i walked proudly even if my heart is pounding so fast 'it's like I'm gonna have an heart attack.

_______

Hijo! Glad you came. Tita Irene said and hugged me And i smiled at her

Anak, Darryle! Hijo you came, thank you for making time. Tito Greggy said and tapped my shoulders

Let's go at the backyard, the barbecue is outside. Feel at home, hijo ' bahay mi narin to. Tita Irene said and lead me to the backyard where everyone is, i waved my hello and sat.

Engineer Guarez! Grab a drink oh! Sandro said and held my shoulders. "Yow, Si! Grab me a beer." Kuya tasked, Kuya Simon and Si gave him the beer. "Here you go Dar, grab more later." He said and gave me the beer and tapped my back.

Darryle, what's up. How's the company going, huh? Kuya Luis said and sat beside me. My commander isn't here to speak for me, ahahah.

It's going smooth, kuya. Quite hard to be the CEO of the Guarez Aircrafts but I'm getting there. I said as i took a gulp from my beer

That's nice. By the way, balita ko mag iitaly kayo ni Akiriana? Kuya luis asked me laughing, i just nodded

Y-yes kuya. I said stuttering

I know where this is going. Italy Plane Tickets are expensive but your willing to fly there for 'Jamming and dinner date' kuya Luis said whispering in my ear, after his statement he took a gulp from his drink and sat beside me while looking at me teasingly.