Chapter V - Court

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

Disclaimer! There are inappropriate words in this chapter.

To be honest I really don't know kung tama ba tong pinaglalagay ko dito. hahaha so please don't come from me because i myself have no clue kung ano bang pinaglalagay ko dito.

- Author

Akiriana's POV

While there downstairs chatting one of my clients called me about there complaint. And I think it's about a Divorce, I'm the Plaintiff of the wife because she caught her husband cheating. Yes i still accept clients till now but then i have very few.

On call**

"Ma'am do you have proof that you caught your husband cheating?" I asked her calmly

"Yes Attorney Araneta, i have pictures and CCTV clips that he brought a woman home" she explained crying i feel bad for her

"Ok ma'am can you send it to my email so i can re-watch it and review to see if it's really gullible for a good Proof" I explained and she nodded.

"There attorney I've sent the proof i have. Please attorney do everything for me to have custody of my children.

"I'll try my best Ma'am. But I think we can win this we have enough proof against your husband and ma'am stop crying na po. We will have this court meeting three days from now. Clear po? Are you free by that time?" I asked her

"Yes I'm free."

"ma'am last question. Can you possibly know who is your husbands attorney?" I asked

"Ah our family Attorney, attorney Reyes." She said

"Reyes?"

"Yes reyes. As in Attorney Vernice Reyes" she explained

"Ah her. Thank you po. You may rest now. And explained you kids what's happening. Ma'am they deserve to know" I explained

"Yes attorney i will try"

End call**

_________

Seeing my own clients crying and in pain is very painful for me.

Vernice Reyes. Vernice is my bully since grade school. But then she got more mad at me when i got in Oxford and she didn't. And the bitch thought i flirting with his ex boyfriend Darylle.
Hay! I'll prove to that bitch she will never drag me around any more.

I removed Vernice in my mind and focused on the Issues. They have 3 kids one is 16 the eldest and middle child is 10 and the youngest is 4. I'm sure the Mother will have custody of the four year old because Under Article 213 of the Family Code, children under 7 years of age are under the parental authority of their mothers. This rule extends to illegitimate children. The mother, however, can lose her custody rights and parental authority if she is deemed by the state unfit to raise her child. But the 16 and 10 have the rights to pick who to be with.

I studied the Proof and the issues and I think i can fight this.

I rest and went down because I've been upstairs for a while.