Chapter XVIII - Batangas

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

- Author

Continue***

Akiriana's POV

We finished talking to Andy in the phone and i felt sad knowing that I won't have him by my side for a while.

I'am in the pool side with Darylle on my side Comforting me.

Love, Stop Crying na. Andy will be ok in California, don't you want that? It's gonna be more tragic and horrifying for the kid if his here, especially it's Campaign session. He said and creased my Hair and I hugged him tightly.

Yes i do want peace and quite of Andy but you know, you just miss your Happy pill sometimes, especially when your so stressed from meetings when i take over Dad Sometimes in the company. I said and let ho of the hug and looked at the Ocean view from lola's house while Darylle Wipes my fallen tears with his thumb.

Through my emotions, thoughts came flashing down about my relationship with Darylle.

Dar, what if you deserve someone better and it's not me. I looked at him sincerely. When i asked that question all his attention was on me.

What? Are you serious about that love? If I Am not for you, then God just let me wait for you for Five whole years. Look i know you believe in the line "Tulad ng isang Tula, Hindi pwedeng ipilit kung hindi Tugma" then I'll say "Kung sayo, handa kong baguhin ang buong Tula para lang tayo'y mag tugma" Darylle said and looked me in the eye With sincerity in his voice. i looked at him with joy and sadness in my eyes. What did i do to deserve and own this guy?

Ehem. Ehem. May tao pa dito ah. Mamaya na yang bebetime Tita Manang said Sarcastically

Correct ka jan Ate. Oy ikaw ah Darylle alam mo bang apaka suwerte mo at na napalambot mo ang pusong bato ni Akiriana Tita Aimme said while hiding her teasing smile.

Grabe po sa Pusong bato tita ah. I said

Yow Bro! Darylle come here, shot ka may Black Label at Jack Daniel's Whiskey. Kuya Luis shouted encouraging Darylle to drink but Darylle Declined saying No na po Kuya, i have a flight pa later, next time na lang po.

C'mon na isa lang or stay with us in the table and let's have a talk. Sandro Approached who is not drunk since he has House to house tomorrow and pulled him away with the help of his Two younger brother who is tipsy as well and Tita Manang and Tita Aimee went to Mom's Amigas so i was left alone.

Tsk. Darylle may remember you have a flight pa later! I shouted so he rememberers. Yep I'll remember, I won't drink promise. He shouted while he was being seated with the boys.

_____

Few hours past and it's already 6pm and everyone is getting ready for dinner and some of the boys are drunk wards in the Living room and there names are Kuya Luis, Kuya Vinny and Kuya Borgy. And Kuya Simon and Kuya Mike took a shower na to freshen up themselves. In the other hand Kuya Sandro and Kuya Matt took a few shots even if they aren't supposed to but they are not drunk or tipsy naman. Darylle is just outside the yard alone finalizing his airport ticket. If your asking where is Kuya Fonso he already took his flight back to California and he will just go back here in a week for the elections.