EPILOGUE

Akiriana's POV

Anak Akairo, Faster Hijo, will go to Tito Darylle's Grave since it's his death anniversary I shouted.

Wait lang Mommy, I'll be there in a minute i just can't find something. He said so I decided to go up and Help him. I saw him all dress up but he seem to be Bluster.

What is it ba Akairo? We are taking too long na Nak. Will find it later na lang. i said but he insisted.

No please Mom, give me three minutes. He said

I went upstairs to help him and i found him so bluster about stuff, just like he lost something special.

What is it anak? Is it really that important? I said and he sat on the floor and cried i sat beside him and asked him why? And what is it that he lost?

M-Mom i lost it. He cried

Alin? What did you lost? I said

The rings. He said. What rings? I never gave him rings.

Huh? Rings? What rings? I said

The rings Dad gave me. It was Gold with White Gold Borders. It's way to big for my finger but it has writings inside the rings. He said. I'm confused what rings is he saying?

Bud. Stop crying na. I found the rings in table diba i told you to take good care of it. Here wear it na. Shio said while resting his body in the Door of Akairo's Room.

Shio helped Him were the necklace that has the ring in it, it seems familiar. As i look closely it gives me chills and memories of Darylle.

As Akairo is about to run off with it I called him "Anak come here muna, i want to see the rings that Daddy gave you." He come close to me and as i held the ring to my hand.

IT'S MINE AND DARYLLE'S SUPPOSED TO BE WEEDING RING.

I clarified that because the Marking it's the same it says "Mi Amore 08 - 23 - 2030" our supposed to be weedding date and also his date of death as well.....

As i held the ring all the memories come flashing down. The fact that he died on my own hands, that day we are meant to promise in front of God in our barong and Wedding Dress but instead God took him from me in that exact moment in his Barong... I cried till i get to my knees." I'll be dead before i reach to the point I'll make cry to her knees." Dar bakit mo ana tinitoo ma mamatay ka muna bago ako umiyak sa mga tuhod ko? Kasi nung ng hahabol hininga ka wala akong magawa kung di umiyak at sumigaw.