Chapter XIV - Code Blue

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

- Author

__________

Irene's POV

—————

DOC! DOC Seizure! CODE BLUE!

_______

When i heard that shout my earth just stop and all i can do is cry and shout in pain. my heart seem to stop throbbing. Mama burst into tears in front of me. We hurried inside her hospital room. My thoughts are racing as a result of the unexpected incident. I'm at a loss for words. Please, God, save my daughther. Please.

When we enters i saw Nurses Doing cardiopulmonary resuscitation but nothing is happening no heart beat has been revived so they called out to bring the defibrillator inside the room to help. But there is only little chance that there is gonna be a heart beat since she's in critical condition and she had a unexpected seizure.

when i went in to her room i saw her having a bad seizure and all the machines are beeping, all the doctors hurried inside to our room with reviving equipments to restore my daughter's life.... seeing my daughter in this sate just breaks me in so much ways.....

Dad, i know how you miss my daughter but don't get her from just yet. I'm still Filling out my lost time with her and now this? Dad please help her out, she needs her lolo. Dad tell her to fight and stay alive for us.

_______

CLEAR!!

Pulse? Doc shio asked the nurse who is replacing akiriana's oxygen mask into a bigger one. And all the nurses shook there head while checking for pulse and looking at the monitors but it's still a flat line and continuously making this horrifying long beep that connotes by the explication to has no heart beat.

none doc the nurse said sadly knowing that were watching our daughther dying in her hospital bed. And us parents can't do anything but grief and accept the things that could happen

Shit! Akirianan don't do this to us! c'mon fight little soldier! don't leave us yet! Oy! Ang bata mo pa para bumalik sa ating pinagmulan mas matanda pa nga ako sayo ng 2 years. Doc shio said while Defibrillating her once again but nothing happend. And Shio looked at his father who is the main chief of the hospital and shook his head slowly and his father just looked down in dispute. Shio's Family is our Family Doctor so were very close to each other. Yrnandez was always Dad's trusted doctors so till now there our family doctors.

CLEAR!!

Pulse? Doc asked once again and the nurses shaked there head and made Doc Shio Curse, they looked at each other indicating that the patient if not fighting to stay alive.

Time of Dea-

i beggan to cry and shout my daugther's name and fall to the ground when i saw them that there about giving up and his about to sign the papers. when Doc Shaun (Shio's Father) looked at me who is Breathing but diying inside. Doc Shio once again Grabbed the defibrillator and nod and the nurses began to keep moving again. But this time with the help of his father

AKIRIANA!!! ANAK!

Charge to 600! Doc Shio orders and the Nurse who is controlling the machine look at him baffled. What Doc 600? that's too risky and that's too much electric current to the patients body the nurse said but doc shio nodded, knowing the risk of turning the defibrillator to a 600. Putangina. So, may possibility na hindi mailigtas ang anak namin? And after that 600 Charge Shook everything just went silent and all I hear is my families Sobs and sniffs. I only feel Darylle's hands creasing my back while he sobs.