Chapter IV - Dinner

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

- Author

Akiriana's POV

Me and Darylle is still in the road but we're close ma rin sa House.

When we're in the gate the Guard stopped us.
Why ako pinatigil nito eh kilala naman ni Kuya yung car ko?

Darylle opened his window and kuya said...

Ma'am sino po yung kasama nyo? Kuya asked. Hayst. Ang hirap ko naman ligawan pag ganto.

Friend ko. Kilala na to ni mom. I explained pero di nya parin kami ponagbubuksan at ni report pa talaga sa guard sa loob ng bahay. Jusko kuya, pano ako mag uuwi ng lalaki nito. CHAROT

Sige po ma'am pinapapasok na po kayo ni ma'am irene. He said at binuksan naman yung gate. At pumasok na kami.

Ang strict ah. Parang di ka wal-walera nung nasa UK HAHAHA. He laughed and i hit him kasi secretong magaling ko lang yun.

Hoy ano ba!

He opened my door at pumasok na kami.and pinagtitinginan kami. Hoy! Kala ko ba tapos na tayo, friend ko nga lang eh!

Hi po. Darylle said

Hello. Darylle right? Dad asked and shook his hand at napa lunok naman si Darylle. hahaha Kaya mo yan.

Yes po. Darylle. Darylle Kace Harrison Guarez po. He said

Ok hijo kain na tayo. And i want to get to know you more. Mom said at umupo na kami. Magkatabi kami ni Darylle. Kasi Why not.

Hijo. Why are here? Why did you plan to visit Ilocos? Mom asked while eating. Darylle looked and me and said....

Ah i have business here po here in Ilocos. But mostly to visit and spend time with Celes. He said and tita Manang chuckled. Jusko, isang mahabang lokohan naman to.

Ah hijo. Your a good looking man and you look well-educated. Any plans to court my niece? Tita Manang teased and Darylle looked and me and smiled. Ayusin mo yung isasagot mo Kace. Baka mapatay kita.

Um. Ma'am for now i have no plans. But I'm not ending my sentence there. Maybe sometime i will. If she'll let me. He said with formality in his boice and looked at me and smiled showing his heart rob Dimples. Wag ka ganyan Guarez baka mafall ako sayo.

Hey man. I think she'll let you. But you still have to go through us first. Ok? Kuya luis said and he nodded

Of course po sir. I won't take any step closerto your sister with out your blessing. He said and smiled and continued eating. Jusko tama na Kace nakakaplus points ka sa pamilya ko

Poging bata and a gentleman. What a perfect man for my Apo. I bet Ferdinand will be happy to meet you. Just remember if ever the time comes, that you'll court my Apo, remember there's a lot of guys in her life. And keep in mind mukang mabait lang ang tatay nyan, but sya yung pinaka mataas na bakod ang aakyatin mo bago mo pa ma kuha ang kamay ng apo ko. Sige ka saktan mo yan mumiltuhin ka ng lolo nyan. Lola teased. He laughed.

And by the way. Stop calling us Ma'am and Sir. It's too formal. Just stick with kuya, tita and tito. Mom said and he nodded

We ate and enjoyed the food. They all went out when someone called my phone it was one of my clients there filing a complaint to some one. So I answered the call and went to my room my set up my Laptop to check the email.

While i was in my room Darylle is being entertained by every one out side.

I don't mind din naman i know they will yteat Darylle good naman. So I focused on my client.

Irene's POV

Tita. Tito. Will you let me court your daughter? He asked. And that  question caught me and greggy attention so is everyone's

Yes! Are you gonna start? I said and gave me a smile

No tita. But maybe anytime soon. I fancy your daughter for a while and she knows that. To be honest i was gonna court back in UK. But she declined because she wants to finish her studies first. And i gave her that freedom. But now I'm willing to take the risk again. He said. He indeed has the knowledge to say a lot of flattering words. But then I looked at greggy looking at him intently. I held his hand from under the table and whispered "hey relax nag tatanong palang naman yung bata" he nodded.

Hm. Sure you can court my daughter. Just don't hurt her. Greggy said in his deep voice and he nodded

Yes sir. I have good intentions over your daughter. And i will guarantee that I won't hurt her. But I can't promise that we won't have misunderstandings. He explained. I'm really shocked in all the words this guy told.

Ha! Greggy na Greggy ang palusutan mo Darylle. Mama said and laughed looking at greggy who is laughing as well remember the days when he is still courting me. Good old days.

Oo nga Darylle. Pogi ka and well educated. Pasado ka naman samin. At sana naman sagutin ka nin Akiriana. Makipot yun eh. Mana sa nanay. Mom teased me ans we all laughed.

By the way Darylle how old are you? What is your job? Care to share your biography to us? Since your gonna court my Pamangkin. Bong bong said

Ah well. I'm Darylle Kace Harrison Guarez. I'm Three years older than Celes (kayo na bahala sa age nila basta mas matanda si Darylle kay Akiriana) i finished my studies in Oxford University, with a degree of BSc Civil Engineering is the last course i took and Bachelors Degree in Business Management  is my first course i took in British International School of New York. And successfully graduated with two Degrees. And now currently facilitating the land and building of our company. He explained. I'm star struck about this guy. My daughter indeed has a good taste when it comes to guys.  Like look at this guy, he is a one unique fish that my daughter catches.

I can see the future of my daughter with this intelligent and Delicate man. I'm allowing him to court my daughter. But it just seem to funny how greggy is so serious when it comes to his lovely little girl. I can see it in his eyes that his not ready to let her daughter love his new prince.

So on. I bet Greggy will rant later about this. hahaha But I'll just explain that he can't keep his daughter to him self. He has to let her daughter go some how.

I myself is kinda hurting seeing that someone has interest in our daughter. That someone is willing to love her forever. But i know that never means that we are done for being her parents. Let's just say it's more less than before.

"You'll always be my Baby no matter what..."

To be continued