Chapter 44, Relocating....

*No one's POV*

"Don't you all think that this looks a little too much?" Anzu asked looking back at all of the look alikes.

Both Yami and Atem were practically bashing heads together, having a petty argument on who would carry Yugi's bag.

Rafeal was amused at the scene that was playing in front of him, making him think back to his high school days  

"I am his boyfriend so obviously I should be the one to carry his things," Yami exclaimed pulling the handle of Yugi's bag closer to him.

"Oh but your so hurt you can barley keep yourself standing most of the time. You'd just drop it and dirty it so I should have it!" Atem protested pulling the bag to him.

Yugi just let out a little laugh as Anzu shook her head looking down at her phone. She had maps opened up as they were off to find a new location to say for a while. None of them trusted Rafeal's words so that was the only reason they were bringing him along. 

Also the fact he confessed if he did not bring Yugi's cold dead body back to his boss his daughter would be murdered in front of him, himself shortly after being slaughtered.

"Surely you must know where your boss is somewhat located, maybe we could end this before it gets any uglier," Anzu said looking over to the man who was close behind her.

"He said he would only send me the location when I had killed Yugi," Rafeal mentioned as he brought up his phone and showed the message just so the group knew he wasn't lying.

Which made Anzu's brain go to thinking, to if they could fake it that maybe they could get the address. But the person wants to see Yugi's body at the place, that would be far to risky for another reset.

One where two out of the three people would not survive.

But it might be their only chance for a somewhat peaceful run of the world.

She would wait until they were sat down however, not while Atem and Yami were almost at each others throats over a bag.

It took Yugi kissing Yami and a little peck on the cheek to Atem to calm the pair down.

"Yami you can take it for today, then Atem you can have it tomorrow. Does that work? It would make me happy not seeing you two fight," Yugi said putting on a sweet voice. Making both the boys a blushing mess as they nodded and Yami got the bag. 

Some time, maybe half the day had passed and they got to where Anzu wanted to.

It was a small town, close to a pier and not really heard much so it had a small population.

Rafeal paid for them to stay in a hotel, it may not have had the best rating but Anzu saw that as another way of hiding where they were.

A two bedroom room was paid, Anzu getting a room to herself as Rafeal had already said he would stay in the living room on the couch. However, the boys then started to fight as there was a double bed and a single in the room they were sharing.

"Oh shut your hole, I should be in the bed with Yugi as I am clearly the strongest one of us two and can protect him if anyone sneaks in!" Atem screamed pulling Yugi into his chest and holding him close.

"And I am his boyfriend and DO NOT APPRECIATE ANOTHER MAN SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED AS MY MAN!" Yami screaming back. He full on stepped Atem's foot, making him let go of Yugi and letting him hold his boyfriend to his chest.

Anzu had had enough and stood up, smacking Atem and Yami on the back of their heads.

"I have just about had it with you two arguing over Yugi, you're giving me a sore head!" she screamed. This time it was her grabbing Yugi's arm and putting him behind her back. "Yugi is gonna stay in my room as it's a double bed and nothing is gonna happen and YOU TWO WILL ACCEPT THIS ALRIGHT!?!"

Both the boys were scared of the women on front of them. Not looking up to see her gaze, both of them nodded their heads and side eyed Anzu as she walked away with Yugi close behind her with his bag.

She sat on the bed, sighing as she finally had a brief moment of silence away from the bickering children.

"For two guys who have murdered countless people it's slightly funny seeing how they can be so scared of you," Yugi said placing his bag in the corner of the room. "I'll let you get changed, I'll change later on before going to sleep."

Yugi left the room and closed the door gazing into the living room. Atem had just joined Rafeal on the couch and was looking at his phone, seemed like they were pretty lost in conversation. He too was going to join them, but a warm hand linking to his and another on his mouth stopped him from moving.

Yami was behind him, shushing him and dragging him away into the room he was now forced into sharing with Atem and shut the door, locking it as well.

"I wouldn't take Anzu's words to hea-"

He couldn't finish his sentence before Yami had rushed to kiss him. Yugi gasped at the sensation, missing the feeling as they hadn't had any time alone together in a while.

Both of them wasted no time in getting themselves tangled into each other, arms wrapped around each other with hands roaming over the others body. Both lost into the kiss they had engaged in, tongues dancing as if they didn't had much time left on the world without the resets.

They had both started to move back, before hitting the edge of the bed. Yami couldn't be more gentle in making the both of them fall back onto it, still last inside the make out session. Allowing themselves to breathe they drew away, both gasping for the lack of air they had. 

"Ra I have needed that since you kissed me earlier, you can't just do that to me," Yami cooed returning his lips back to his lover and down to his neck. "Do you know how unfair it was to watch you kiss his cheek. How I wanted to pounce on you and make sure you remembered who you belonged to."

Yami blew slightly onto Yugi's neck, making the boy beneath him shiver a little. He knew Yugi meant nothing behind it, it was only just to shut that Atem up. But that didn't mean he had to like it.

"Yami I'm sorry I-"

"Sh sh shh. I don't wanna hear it," Yami whispered.

He traced his hands up and down Yugi's body, his lover whimpering and trying to keep his mouth shut not to let out a sound.

"I think I have to remind you who you belong to," Yami smirked after finishing his words. He ran his tongue up and down Yugi's neck, feeling his shirt being tugged at from the back. "I'm gonna make sure everyone can see."

Yami snuck his teeth around Yugi's neck, the surprise was too much for the other as a loud gasp escape his mouth. Yami slapped a hand over his mouth, nibbling at the spot of the neck he was at.

Having his lover shift under him as he was slowly started to suck at the neck surely leaving a purple and red mark. He got up, admiring the mark he left and ran his fingers over it.

"Hmm I want more," Yami said quickly before going back to his neck and attacking another spot.

Another and another spot later, Yugi had a few dark purple marks covering his neck. He was taking small breathes as Yami went from his neck to back to his lips. It was obvious what both the boys were wanting with Yugi clawing at Yami's belt buckle. 

"Heyyy come out!! We need to talk plans!!" Atem screamed as he banged at the door startling the lovers.

Yami rolled his eyes as Yugi just let out a small sigh. "We'll be there in a minute!!" Yugi called back hearing footsteps walk away from the door. "We should go then.."

Yugi was about to get up, but Yami placed both his hand on his shoulders pinning him down.

"No, we are not letting them stop us again," Yami whispered and kissed Yugi's cheek. "They can wait for us to be done. But they'll be waiting a while cause I'm never gonna have my fill of you."

Oo look at me coming back with the spice. I've never written smut but I'll let you guys be the deciding to if you want to read lmao.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!