Chapter 7, Watch your game...

*Yami's POV*

"The murders of these men are still to be found out but it has been revealed that they were criminals," the t.v said as Yugi was getting ready to leave to meet with his friends. Of course they won't find who murdered them, even if they did they couldn't get me. 

Yugi has put plasters over his cuts and bruises which will just cause even more worry with his friends. I wonder if I should of wrote a message in their blood to warn others to stay away from him? "I'm leaving now Grandpa!!" Yugi yelled and left before his grandpa could say anything back.

I could hear his thoughts, he questioning on how he got the bruises and how he got back from the other night. Also the question about where did I disappear to. I'm happy, my little one is thinking about me. But I don't know how often I can appear to him like that.

He was walking to his friends but an alleyway caught his attention and stopped to see people where queuing up for something. He asked someone what it was and it seems like a special watch is coming out. Is that really something to be standing around for? I mean if Yugi wants one then he can but it's stupid in my mind. 

He spotted Honda and he said he was getting one for a friend but was dancing around like a monkey and he told Yugi he needed the toilet, Yugi said he'd wait so Honda ran off and left Yugi in his spot of the line. 

The line got shorter and shorter until Yugi was next and got a watch, the last one that was in stock. Everyone got mad with him and when he tried to reach for it a guy came up and grabbed it.

He rolled up his sleeve to show that both of his arms were covered in watches. He started to blab on and I swear if I was with him I'd knock him on his face. Honda came back and managed to make the guy leave, or the shop owner did by calling the police. 

We met up with the others and a friend of Honda's came and showed the watch on her wrist. "Heyhey Honda who is this, is this your girlfriend?" Anzu asked and nudged Honda. I ignored most of their talk as they went into the arcade but the same man that we saw with the watches walked past his friend and bumped into her. 

He walked away but I knew something was wrong, if only I could talk to my Yugi. "Ah my watch! It's gone!" Honda's friend yelled and everyone started a frank search for it with the girl bursting into tears. Ra she so is so annoying. Yugi noticed a door slam shut so I decided to go over and have a look before he did and saw a guy running down, but he had the  watch on.

Yugi soon came to see him but instead of calling out to the others he chased after him down the stairs and into the basement. It was pitch black as Yugi walked through the door but the sound of it slamming shut echoed the room, I don't like this one bit. I went a bit away from Yugi to have a look around but then heard him cry out in pain.

I turned back to see him on the ground with the guy hovering over him and kicked him on his side. He has just signed his death contract. I switched places with Yugi but this time I saw him entering his soul room, he had some bruises which will be repaid onto this guys body. I looked over and he was trying to get out so I locked the door.

"It's game time," I said and he turned to face me. He had anger in his eyes and tried to run over and didn't look at his surrounding. Pitiful human. "Hey now, watch your step." He stopped in his tracks and a saw swung back and forth. "We're going to be playing a game, a game of darkness. Whoever is the winner can keep the watch and you can walk out of here without anything happening to you."

Yeah like that would happen even if he did win, but I had to make it seem believable. The cou-cou clock in front of us took the watch from his hands and he agreed to play, with visible sweat now coming from his head.  

"The rules are simple. At the start of the game the bird from before will show and the timer on the watch will start. We each take it in turns to switch it off, the one who stops it closer to 10 seconds. But if we're too slow, well that saw will swing. Surely you know what happens after, you still game?" I asked and he agreed. "Alright, I'll let you go first. Game start."

The bird popped out and the seconds were going down until he moved and stopped in, jumping back from the saw and just missing it. "Not too bad, now my turn." I said and the bird went back. "Start." It came out again and I closed my eyes keeping count of the time. When it was time I stopped the watch and let my hand linger for a second before pulling it away. "There I win, unless you want another go."

"Hell yeah I do, but move I'm here." he said and shoved me out of the way taking my side so I went to his side. The bird popped out again and he was getting cocky, went down to stop the bird and then the saw came but it was the other side. "Wha- It's coming from the other side. You tricked me!!" He couldn't move his arm and the blade came, taking his hand right off and his blood spouted out.

"Too bad, looks like I'm the winner," I said and grabbed the watch. I watched as he grabbed my arm with his only good one and screamed he wasn't going to lose. These humans who think it's alright to lay a hand on my Yugi, they all should just be dead.  "You humans are pathetic, the door of darkness has opened." 

I just walked off and left him, letting Yugi back into control at the bottom of the stairs. He went back and gave Honda's friend back the watch and Tea questioned Yugi on his bruise, I need to be more careful in the future. He is getting too banged up, his beautiful face shouldn't be in this state.

I don't why but this gave me a little trouble but it might because I lost the strive to write this. But with summer coming around I should be good with writing this again, it may be slow though.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!