Chapter 24, Mine...

*Yami's POV*

M-My list is now perfect. Everything that will and can go wrong were now on my notebook I keep. 

Thing's that can go wrong:

Yugi's house, leave and go outside of city.

Low windows, stay in high place. 

Shop alleyway, don't let Yugi go by himself.

Jaden Yuki and his demon, get rid of him. 

Jonouchi hurts him, get rid of him.

Jonouchi is going to be hard, I have two choices. Convince him to leave Yugi and unfriend him. Or an slightly easy way. Get him killed.

It was drastic, but I have no choice. I have to either make him hate my Yugi or just get rid of him and make it look like it wasn't me. So my first way is to get him to hate him, which is going to be hard. How could anyone hate my precious little baby?

The first part of my plan was to follow him in the school and talk about how Yugi wished he never became friends with someone who bullied him. However the guy never listened to me and said he would make sure to none stop apologizing to him. I had to think of something better than that.

What is a way to get someone to hate them? Ahh killing is such a easy thing to do though, and would be a faster way to get Yugi away if a murderer was going around the school. Screw it, I'm gonna do that instead. 

I got a piece of paper and wrote down a note to Jonouchi, asking him to meet me on the roof to speak about my feelings stating I was a female. I made sure he got that note, watching him from afar he seemed to bounce up and down about it. He ran up and I smiled, taking my time to get up there.

My Yugi came across me and smiled, he was already mine in this timeline and I will make this one the one were he won't die. 

"Hey Yami! I wanted to find and ask you something!" Yugi said as he held my hand. With my stomach doing flips, I nodded my head and wanted him to be quick as I didn't have time. "S-See after school. Do you wanna see a movie with me?"

"Of course angel, I'd be up to go to hell with you," I said and kissed his cheek. He giggled as he ran off from me and I smiled going up to the roof. I saw Jonouchi in the corner I asked him to be and something felt off in my stomach. But it's all for my Yugi in the end. 

"Man I hope she's good looking," Jonouchi said out loud as I got closer to him. My hands began to shake as I was right behind him. He was rocking back and fourth on the balls of his feet and I had to look round. No one was around which meant this was going to be easy. 

With a small breath, I jumped on him and pushed him over the edge. He made eye contact with me for a second before he was falling and hit the ground. Someone on the ground floor screamed as I had to move fast and go down a flight of stairs before someone caught me. I blended in with a few students as teachers rushed up the stairs hoping to find out some clues.

I saw my Yugi and he ran to me jumping in and hugging me tightly, I'm guessing he hasn't heard the news as he was in a good mood. The next thing that happened was that an statement was out to get students into classrooms. 

More teachers rushed us in and Yugi was starting to freak out, seeing his group of friends without Jonouchi and dragged me over to them.

"Honda, please tell me you've seen Jonouchi?" Yugi questioned but he shook his head. I needed to make sure my baby wasn't too scared so I wrapped my arms around him, one around his chest and another to his waist.

"I'm sure he got rushed into another classroom Yugi, don't worry too much," Anzu said and tried to hold him but I made sure to push myself in the middle. 

A teacher came in and looked for Yugi and I. "You two, please come with us," she said and we followed hand in hand. 

They lead us to an office, which had the head teacher and a police officer. For once my face isn't wanted yet, so I was able to relax and put on a worried face. 

"You are close friends with Jonouchi Wheeler correct?" the police office asked and Yugi tighten the grip on my hand as he nodded his head. "We...have some terrible news. He was the one that was murdered...."

"What!?!" Yugi cried out as tears began to stream down. I've made my baby cry, but I will make him feel better soon. "B-But isn't there the school cameras!?!"

"W-We're really sorry Mr Muto, but they have been down for weeks," the head teacher said as Yugi held his head low. "No one was around the roof at the time as well. But we promise we will find who did it. We're sending you two home now, please take care on going home."

I nodded my head as I stood up and tried to get Yugi up but he was planted on the ground. The teacher and police left us in the office as I crouched down to him and held both his hands. "H-He was my first real friend Yami..." Yugi mumbled in his sobs. I got the end of my sleeves and wiped at his eyes. "W-What if A-A-Anzu or Honda o-o-or even you are next!?!"

"Hey hey listen to me," I said and held his head. "No one will ever get hurt while I'm around alright? I'll protect you and make sure no one touches you, or gets near you alright?" 

He smiled as he held my hand and leaned up, putting his forehead to mine but was still sniffling. 

I may have upset him, and death is hard to handle but with time people heal. And my baby will heal with me because all in the end.

It's for my baby Yugi....

Oop. I did a thing. Yami's mind in thinking is a little much isn't it? But can he really keep Yugi happy and safe this way? Will he really keep Yugi alive this run?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!