Chapter 5, The rule breaker...

*Yami's POV*

"Hey Yugi what is that game you two are playing?" Anzu asked and looked over his shoulder. Yugi just got back from the nurses office and the visiting student has disappeared. I haven't seen her or her friends around the school so I'm guessing they might be on a upper floor.

"Magic and Wizards, it was really popular a while back and I just wanted to play it again. Jonouchi here said he wanted to try it," Yugi said and spread his cards along the table. "Listen, the defense and attack on each card decides the winner. This card has 300 attack and this one has 400 defense so it would win in a duel. Unless it was placed here in the area which would boost the attack and then it would win."

"Sounds really complicated. I haven't really taken interest in any of these card games," Jonouchi said and leaned back into his chair. Honda came in and had a sash on his chest, I have no idea what is it I can't read it. 

He mentioned that there are some rare collectors out there that would do anything to get their hands on rare cards. Like I would let them lay a hand on Yugi. If they did, well they wouldn't have a hand in the end. 

The teacher started to talk and told everyone that a new transfer student was joining them and introduced them. "His name is Seto Kaiba, please treat him like you do with each other," the teacher said and the door opened to revile the kid. He looks obnoxious.

Seems like Jonouchi agreed with me as he started to complain about him. He made his way to Yugi but looked down on the ground at something. "Excuse me but does this belong to you?" Kaiba asked and picked up a card. 

"Oh yeah thanks a lot, do you play this?" Yugi asked and Kaiba seemed happy. There's something about that boy that just screams out fake to me. The end of the day came and Kaiba called Yugi up to the window of his car. They started to talk and Kaiba invited Yugi to go over to his house soon, just pushing me over the edge even more. 

The group decided to go straight to this house and they were greeted by maids and Kaiba. Kaiba started to show them around but it seemed like he was paying more attention to Yugi. He took them to a room where he had trophies and he even said he had been in competitions. The brat even has his own amusement parks!! And he is like what, 16!?!?

He turned his attention to Yugi and asked if he had some rare cards, but Yugi said he didn't but Anzu said that his grandpa had one. So they left and went to the game shop, Kaiba being the pushy brat I thought he was and kept asking to see it.

Soon enough the old man brought the card out and Kaiba tried everything to get it, but the old man refused. Yugi better watch out, a card as rare as that could draw in nasty people and I don't want any trouble to come to Yugi.

The next day Kaiba asked to meet him after class, but asked last night if he could see the rare card again. I saw him reach into his back pocket and another card was there, the exact same as Yugi's but I could tell it was a fake. 

That little brat just gave him the fake!! What type of kid does that!?! I can't even do anything right now, but it seems like Jonouchi and Honda know.  The last bell went and the two got Kaiba to meet them up at the roof while Yugi went home. I decided to go with Jonouchi and Honda because I knew Yugi would be up soon. 

"Kaiba you bastard! Give Yugi back his grandpa's card now!" Jonouchi yelled and tried to swing at him but one of his guards smacked him away. Honda ran to him and tried to help but he just ended up knocked out as well. Footsteps came from the stairs and Yugi came through the door, out of breath and panicked. 

"Kaiba, please. That card has my grandpa's heart in it. Yous should understand right because you love the game too!!" Yugi yelled and grabbed his arms but Kaiba smacked him away. One more touch on him...and I will end him.

"Tell the old man that the card is mine because how can cards have heart in them?" Kaiba said and walked off. Yugi tried to run to him but the guards picked him up and knocked him out. I've had enough...no one treats my Yugi like that. NO ONE

I changed places with Yugi and when I got up the guards looked like they had seen a ghost. "You placed a hand on my Yugi, now you gotta pay the price," I said and kicked them both on their heads. One went down easily but the other got back up and tried to grab my arm. Pulling it back I raised it above my head and punched him making him smack off the ground then chased down Kaiba who was at the bottom. "Kaiba!! Before you leave you like to play games right? Play me at Magic and Wizards."

He seemed to listen to me for some reason and walked back to the classroom with me. "To think you have the guts to challenge a champion Yugi, what makes you think you can win?" he asked and shuffled his deck.

"Nothing, but this does me better then beating your face up. We do normal rules, both at 2000 each and whoever drops to 0 loses. Start," I said and we picked up cards. He set his first monster down and was taken back because it came to life. "Don't think this will be a normal game Kaiba,  I block with this."

The game went on, with each card loses it get destroyed.  "I drew the Blue Eyes Dragon!!" Kaiba yelled and started to chip away at my life points leaving me with 100. "Finish him and end this duel!!"

"You really are a complete idiot, it won't attack me because you have no heart in the card and I see that now. Maybe I should open your eyes and see that it's my grandpa's heart is in it," I said and the card disappeared. "So with this next card I revive it on to my filed. Revival of the dead!!"

The Blue Eyes Dragon came to my side and didn't disappear and I could see this ticked him. "Fine then, I play Gremlin and activate his ability which ends this duel in a draw!!" he yelled and the card brought our life points to zero at the same time. "We'll duel again Muto, mark my words..."

He vanished with smoke around him, which I won't question to how he did it. But the good thing about today is I got the card back for Yugi. But I still have a little steam to blow...I wonder if the guards are still up there? 

I have figured what I'm going to do. I'll do one chapter from the show and I'll make up another chapter of my own!! To be honest I wanna do it all on my own instead of the show but eh I've been doing it already and I don't wanna turn back now. 

Actually I'm doing this, vote below guys if you want me to continue along the show and see the show every once a while or go off on my own!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!