𝕠𝕟𝕖

|||||

|||||

A mid 20s man ran while letting out noises of anxiety and panic, though he limped because his ankle was slashed with a shared of glass that he wanted to use to attack.

He heard the soft feminine innocent and seductive laugh echo throughout the area making him yell out his cries of pain and fear. He turned a corner but he was slammed in the face, he fell back onto the ground.

He groaned and he flinched at who it was, the masked woman who wore a black dress and heels, her hands and half her arms were covered in black velvet gloves. He saw her one Amber exposed iris hooking him in a trance.

"How?! You were far behind me!"he screamed as he backed up since she started to walk towards him while dragging her rotary gun behind her.

"Can you teleport?!"

The woman stopped and he saw her eye close into one where she seemed to smile and then she let out a laugh. The man shook in fear with wide eyes.

"You're really funny...theirs things called shortcuts sweetheart, I thought you'd be more open minded about that" she says softly and made her way towards him again.

His back hit a wall behind him and she twirls her jet black hair in her finger, he stared back as her leg was placed besides his head. Her foot leaning on the wall, exposing the black lace garter around her thigh more.

"Let's play a game"she asked innocently.

"Please...let me go..."he cried.

"Sweetheart it's okay, don't cry"

She dragged her finger across his jawline and placed it on his lips to shush his cries.

"I'll let you go, after we play my game. Yeah?"

"If you can remove this garter without touching my skin, you win. Though lucky for you, you have three lives, so if you do end up touching my skin you still have a chance" she whispered.

"If you don't, and you waste those three chances, I'll reward you after..."

"Can you do that? Do you want that reward?"

He looked down at her body before trailing his eyes back at her face slowly, he nodded.

"Great...go ahead"she said and leaned back.

He breathed shakingly as his hands raised up to her thigh, he cursed under his breath from them trembling. He pinched the lace softly, and slowly started to lower it down. He flinched when he felt his fingertips graze her skin making her smile from underneath her mask.