𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

The adult Masks reached the top and turned to look at where Rika and Aikawa stood

Aikawa smirked towards the female mask and says "I suggest you stand by me"

"I'm fine over here"

"It's not like you have a choice, this fight doesn't involve you. It's just between them"

Mrs Mask went to argue but Sniper said "it's okay, besides, it's not like I'll let him take you that easily"

She looked at him as she felt him squeeze her waist softly before letting go, Mrs Mask looked at Aikawa who only motioned her to walk.

Mrs Mask stared as she made sure he heard her unlock her rotary gun, Aikawa only smirked as she reached him. He got closer to her as he said "you two, you focus on each other"

"Don't touch her-Or what? You don't worry about that, focus on your part and I'll focus on mine"Aikawa cut Sniper off.

Mrs Mask grunted as he grabbed her chin harshly and made her look at him, Aikawa smiled and whispered "look at you, my second God"

"Didn't think I'd meet you so sudden"

"Just to let you know you have to claim the second God to be able to call them yours, As of now, I'm Snipers"Mrs Mask spoke.

He chuckled and says "yeah, as of now, Rika could be able to kill Sniper. He can't claim you if he's dead"

"That's where I'll step in"

The female mask froze a bit when he steps in closer, she could feel the air that came out of his nose hit her ear.

"Let's make a deal, okay? Maybe I won't make you my 'prisoner', but you give me your mask."

Mrs Mask felt his hair tickle her cheekbone as she whispered "I don't think that's possible, I don't know if I won't be told to jump off the building"

"That's the point, you won't be a problem to me. And I'll be an ultimate god, but...I always jump back from that idea"Aikawa whispered.

"Since, I want a pretty woman to stand by me as I rule this realm. What do you say?"

Mrs Mask saw him pull back slightly as she felt the tip of his nose brush her cheekbone.

"I say that's bullshit, I'm not going with you"

Aikawa sighed and stepped back, Mrs Mask heard Rika and Sniper block hits as her eyes widened at the boys strength. She wasn't expecting him to be that strong.