𝕤𝕚𝕩

They sat at a table in the library, Sniper had already told his information while Kuon stared at Mrs so she would speak

She turned to her and the girl just smiled back. The woman sighed and says "I'm hiding nothing"

"But what about what happened between you and Mr Mask? That's something"Kuon argued.

Sniper looked over at her and she gave in "I'm tryin to figure out who I keep seeing"

"Who do you keep seeing?"

"A man, the only thing I know is that they only trigger with this jumbo here"Mrs spoke and pointed besides her to motion Sniper.

"Jumbo?"he repeated and scratched his head at the name call.

"But the thing is he also gets these triggers and sees a woman, it all happened when my mask cracked."The female mask spoke ignoring him.

"Though I know it's someone who's dearest to me as much as that woman's dearest to him, so I need to figure out who it is"

The adults froze as they heard Kuon crying, they stared in confusion as Sniper asks "what are you crying for?"

"I'm sorry...it's just, the both of you might have close people in here. And the thought of forgetting someone you love hurts"she spoke shakingly as she wiped her eyes.

"And to think that they probably already saw you, wearing that mask, it hurts"

Mr and Mrs stop, and thought the same, why did they put this mask on in the first place?

"Don't fight it...."the woman whispered and hovered the mask over her face.

She froze, that's right, some man put it on her. She had the dress zipped on her, Mrs hovered her fingers below her eye exposed eye. Remembering the woman place her lips on her eye, as if they were a blessing to her.

"Mrs Mask?"

She looked at Kuon and Sniper who stared back.

"Are you okay? You blanked out"the girl asked.

"Yeah I'm okay, just thinking"

"Well we were just saying that someone might be wanting to get to know how the rail gun was shot"

|||||

After leaving the library they continued their walk, the three of them stepped off the bridge as they made their way inside the building.