𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

"That was a very interesting story"

"Mr and Mrs Mask, no, maybe I should call you Yuka-kun and Norie-chan"The gambler mask spoke.

"Like you mentioned, the administrator becoming unstoppable....It means that the administrator is aiming to become God. The administrator who's supposed to comply  with the rules is breaking them"

"Am I right?"she finishes.

"Yes, you are"Sniper responded.

"Certainly, we are responsible for the administration and the operation of this mechanism, and are strictly forbidden to aim to become god."The wrestler mask says.

"We were granted various privileges and high capabilities from the first place... We will have too many advantages of we aim to become god and it will destroy the balance of the mechanism."

"But, there should be many strong protections set in our brains, so their is not a chance for that to happen"Mrs Mask said.

"Are you saying that the administrator broke that protection?"the wrestler mask asks.

"It looks like not all protections are broken"Sniper responded.

"He's been breaking them in phases... He's already taken some forbidden actions. They are the actions to prevent the birth of god."

"As we just said, the objective of the administrator is not to let this mechanism end before he gets the qualification to become god."Mrs Mask explained.

"On the surface, he justifies it by calling it trails or the normalization of the mechanism. But what he's actually doing is bending the rules just for himself."she finished.

Miko Masks'eyes widened as Sniper lit up another cigar.

"It's annoying"he spoke up.

"Those who obtain privileges or strong power are trying to prevent this mechanism from ending by breaking the rules"

"We've been fighting to end it... actually, it was impossible forever to do it from the front door..."Sniper trails off.

"However... If you say that you want to end this mechanism...we have to break the rules and recklessly fight them."Mrs Mask says.

"The administrator has been distorting this sacred mechanism with his selfish reason...?"Miko Mask said.

"No... I'm against the idea of letting humans becoming God but... I never intended to break the rules"