𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

"Mr and Mrs Mask!"Uzuki called out and ran to them as the white feathered mask trailed behind him

He hugged the female mask making her stumble but patted his back.

"We're okay"she says.

Mrs Mask looked up at the feathered mask and said "I still have this hatred towards you, so don't be surprised if I treat you like shit"

"I understand, besides, I knew you weren't going to give in so easily"the mask responded.

The mask adults went to meet up with Uzuki and the white feathered mask since they had tracked down Kusakabe. She had been standing on the roof of the building they were in, and the boy was excited and nervous to hear about the news.

"You ready kid?"Sniper said.

"Just relax"Mrs Mask says as she and Sniper placed a hand on the boys shoulder.

They soon heard the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs, Uzuki stared nervously until she came into view.

Kusakabe looked at them and said "oh"

"Uh can you wait a sec? As a matter of fact I can't clearly remember who you are. I think I've killed a lot of people, how should I say...like I don't deserve to be your mother-"

Uzuki broke out into a sprint and tackled her down in a hug, they stumbled down as the boy started crying.

"Finally...I finally found you Mom!"

"Thats great, anyways, the sweetness is gonna make me throw up"Mrs Mask began as she turned to walk away.

"Oi where are you going?"Sniper asked.

"Out on the roof, I feel like I need fresh air"

She felt him quickly catch up with her making Mrs Mask smile and says "I figured you wanted to come with me"

"Well besides what you might think, my reason is because you're still with that virus in your mind. Even with this temporary stop of battle, you're not looking like you're getting any better"Sniper explained as they walked up the stairs.

"I would lie and say I am...but you're right..."the female Mask spoke as they reached the top.

"I feel much more horrible than I did before, and I'm starting to believe I won't be able to make it-"

"Please, don't"Sniper cut her off.

Mrs Mask smiled and they continued to walk and they reached the edge of the roof, she found comfort in the wind but it didn't make her feel any better.