𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

The woman walked out of the store carrying a box filled with pastries as she walked down the street of the plaza, it was around fall and the breeze was chilly

The woman walked out of the store carrying a box filled with pastries as she walked down the street of the plaza, it was around fall and the breeze was chilly. She looked around at the other stores and as she was about to look at one from across the street her eyes landed on a man her age.

He looked at her and she just smiled and he quickly gazed away while pulling his hat down. He continued his way down the sidewalk as she quickly continued her walk.

|||||

Every Friday, that's when she gets those pastries. The delicious raspberry and cream cheese filling inside a fluffy bread with coffee to go, she would eat it at her apartment while watching her favorite movie.

And there he was again, him.

|||||

"Hey"

She turned to look at him after seeing him in the plaza for 4 weeks, he finally came to talk to her. She decided to eat her pastries outside the sitting area of the store, so he took the advantage.

The woman smiled and said "hey"

|||||

They slow danced as he was only in his black pants and she was just in her black lace bra and underwear. He takes a puff of his cigar before handing it to her, she grabs it and inhales, she pulled back and softly blew the smoke to his lips.

They smiled lightly before connecting their lips and continued to sway to the music.

|||||

"I'll see you okay?"he says.

"Say hi to Rika for me"she said and pecked his lips.

|||||

"I need to tell you something"

"Yeah?"

"Truly...I'm sure...I..."

|||||

They breathed heavily as Mrs Mask kneeled on the ground holding the sink for support as Sniper leaned on the wall next to her. The female mask tucked her hair behind her ears with one hand to have some fresh air and went back to gripping the sink.

Sniper sat up as he looked at her back, while he buckled his belt back, for some reason the way she's expressing herself now makes him think she regretted it making him grab the towel and walk towards her after standing up.