𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

"Everyone, as you can see some trouble has broken out in this organ

"Everyone, as you can see some trouble has broken out in this organ. I'm going to leave this body to deal with it"the administrator spoke.

"But please be assured, as an administrator I'll take care of the trouble to maintain this organ. You can continue in your efforts to become a God as usual"

"Trouble?"Rika repeated.

"Goodbye"

Sniper and Mrs Mask catch Tanabe in time before he hit the ground, they heard a stomp behind them and Rika says "Yu-chan and Norie, I'm off to see my sister"

"I wanted to talk to you more but I'm going to do my duty as her brother"

"Okay go for it"Sniper says.

"Careful"Mrs Mask said after.

"Do what needs to be done here Yu-chan and Norie! Volleyball mask, help Yu...no, help Sniper Mask and Mrs Mask!"Rika pointed at them.

The teen then turned back to the edge and jumped off, Mrs Mask blinked and said "he jumped off? From this height?"

"He should be fine"Sniper says.

"Kuon, what do you think of the current condition of Yuri Honjo?"

"I'm not sure but...I feel the sense of Yuri. It seems to be similar to the administrator"the girl responded.

They sighed as Mrs Mask says "hey dumpling?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for saving my ass back there, I don't know what you did but thank you"

Kuon smiled and said "anything for you!"

Mrs Mask felt Sniper grab her arm and pull her closer to his side.

"I'm sorry for overreacting-Overreacting? You were facing death, it's not something to take lightly"she cut him off.

"I would've reacted the same if it were you, so don't apologize-"

The man hesitated as he looked around the corner from a store in the plaza, their he saw the woman eating the pastry she had always gotten. Drinking coffee as she tried her best to focus on the laptop in front of her.

She was on the search for a job since she had left her former one a few weeks ago and has been living by the last paychecks she received in the mail.