𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

|||||

The adult Masks walked down the hall as they turned the corner and Mrs Mask face dropped into one of annoyance.

"Really? They broke the door"she spoke.

The door was missing the top part but the door knob and bottom half were still attached, and she saw blood and the washroom trashed up.

"Someone must have had died while showering, how sad"the female mask says but unfazed.

"I'll keep check, go ahead, I won't look"Sniper said and turned around.

Mrs Mask smiled and says "who said you couldn't?"

She laughed slightly at his tensed shoulders, she unzipped her dress as she walked into the washroom.

Mrs let the dress fall to the ground and she unbuckled the straps of her heels and placed them next to her, she pulls down her black lace underwear and dropped it on top of the dress.

The female mask turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up, she sighed as she stepped back, crossing her arms to cover half of her bare chest.

Sniper smoked as he tapped his foot slightly and heard her get inside, he feels the warm steam hit his back and Sniper heard her hum a tune softly, she just kept humming different songs and after 20 minutes she turned off the shower.

Mrs Mask grabbed a towel and she went to dry her back but she winced at the stinging feeling she got before again.

"You okay?"she heard Sniper ask.

"Yeah I'm okay"Mrs responded back.

Sniper cleared his throat as he turned slightly behind him, the shower door was opened and it was steamy inside as the lights were dimmed.

And there she stood, in front of the mirror with a towel wrapped around her waist. Cutting pieces of gauze to put on her cut. He looked away quickly and sighed.

But then Sniper looked over again and his eyes landed on her lower back. He didn't notice her remove her mask and looked at the cut, she cringed at it and wiped it with rubbing alcohol, she winces and quickly placed the gauze on it.

She put her mask back on as her hair air dried, the room was still steamy and foggy, she wiped the mirror as Sniper said "you have scrapes on your lower back"

Mrs Mask stopped at Snipers sudden voice, she reached behind her and says  "It's okay, it's probably from when I was slammed into the ground"