𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Sniper aimed the gun towards the hall he heard the footsteps echo from, he waited until the figured appeared making his eyes widened

Mayuko turned to him with a emotionless face, she grabs something from inside her uniform jacket and pulled out a grenade.

Though he came to figure out that it wasn't truly her, just an image he created by a memory from that time, when Mayuko and him first met and she threw the grenade.

She pulled the pin and flinged it towards Sniper.

He jumped back quickly but the shock wave still sent him flying back, he slammed against the wall behind him making him groan.

Sniper stood up and watched the smoke clear up, he then saw another silhouette standing by Mayuko.

Once the smoke was gone there stood Yuri next to the blonde. He glared and aimed his gun towards them when he saw Yuri aim hers.

They both pressed down on the trigger and the bullet flew towards them, but they quickly dodged it. Mayuko ran up and jumped towards Sniper to swing her blade.

His eyes widened but he flinched when someone yelled and slammed their rotary gun into Mayukos body. The blonde went flying and landed behind Yuri.

Sniper looked at Mrs Mask with wide eyes, she turned to him as they breathed heavily.

"How are you-Ask later darling, I promise I'll answer everything"she cut him off.

They dodged another bullet and Mrs Mask felt one of her "errors" coming, she held her chest as her head sparked. She groaned catching the attention of Sniper.

"Oi-Don't, I'm okay. I'll try to slide through"Mrs Mask cut him off again.

"Let's just kill them"

He looked away from her and towards the two teens girls, Yuri aimed her gun but Mrs Mask dodged the bullet and it hit the her gun. Mayuko when to attack Sniper but he ducked down and swung his gun.

Mrs Mask grunted when she grabbed Yuris blade that was about slash her throat. The female mask yelled as she lifted her leg and slammed her heel into the girls foot.

Yuri groaned and Mrs Mask kicked her in her chest sending her back, Sniper tried shooting towards Mayuko but got distracted when he heard a scream.

The female mask felt her thigh get sliced and she was grabbed by the throat, Yuri threw her and Mrs Mask slammed into Sniper causing them to fall back.