𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

"Oh my! It says "peacefully" here!"Kuon spoke as she, Sniper and (she guesses) Mrs

"Oh my! It says "peacefully" here!"Kuon spoke as she, Sniper and (she guesses) Mrs. Sniper looked at a paper on a wall.

"I don't know"Mrs. Sniper spoke.

"It's looks to me that a 50 year old man posing as a 10 year old could've written it, or maybe some from upper level. It seems to optimistic, so gross..."she mumbled and looked away from it to continue her walk to find those two teenage girls.

But her arm was grabbed making her flinch and pull back quickly, Kuon frowned and said "I'm sorry! I just didn't want you to walk away yet"

"I was going to ask the both of you if we may venture to this notice venues"

The Mr and Mrs sighed.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt"she spoke as she let her hand travel down her hip to flatten her dress.

"Yeah, I guess we can go check it out"he responded.

"That duo might show up"

|||||

They sat in a waiting room as Kuon showered, Mrs. Sniper leaned back on the couch. One hand rested on her stomach as the other covered her eyes, leaning her head back to expose her neck and jawline more. Her legs crossed making the slit on the dress open more, revealing her garter a lot more too.

Sniper looked away as he used his finger to tug on his collar.

"Want some?"

Mrs looked up and saw him offering her the cigar.

"I wish I could"She responded and then tapped on her mask.

"Hm"he only hummed and burnt it out.

It was silent before Sniper says "have you ever taken it off? The mask I mean"

Mrs. Sniper sat up and sighed before speaking "haven't even risked it if I'm not eating..."

"Why?"

She looks over at him and said "As much as I show myself as "strong", I'm not most of the time. And I'm not even sure what will happen if I did"

"Nothing"Sniper says.

Mrs tilted her head and spoke "you've taken it off?"

He nodded.

"Nothing happened?"

"No"