𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

"So as I told you

"So as I told you... Your mother is with the administrator and we can't save her right now."Sniper explained to Uzuki.

"I didn't know if we should tell this or not...but we thought we should at least tell you the fact that she's alive"Mrs Mask says after

"Yes thank you, by the way, my mother is now  serving as a legal advisor to the administrator, right? That's awesome, that's very like my mother"the boy spoke.

"You really have a strong mentality, can I smoke?"Sniper asks.

"Sure, oh, Mr and Mrs Mask? You both seem a bit down than before...but are you alright?"Uzuki questions.

"Well, too many things happened and we're a little tired..."

"But we're fine sweet, after we go through this situation, completion in a peaceful manner is about to occur."the female mask says.

"How about you rest too"

Uzuki smiled at her and said "okay!"

She turned to Sniper after Uzuki had left to the sitting area and smiled lightly.

"Hey um..."she began.

He looked at her as she continued "do you want to go relax?"

"Well we did say we were tired-Not that kind of relax"she cut him off

"Then what-"

His breath hitched when she grabbed onto his tie and pulled him closer to her.

"Oh you mean that?"Sniper questions looking down at her.

"Mhm..if you're up for it?"she asked teasingly .

"What about you?"

"Why do you think I asked?"

|||||

They found a small bathroom without lights and she immediately leaned her back against the wall in the corner of the room as she pulled Sniper with her.

They fastly undid the clips of their mask and took it off, they placed them on the counter next to them. The female mask grabbed him by the collar with both hands and brought him in as their lips sealed .

"Morning" the woman whispered with a smile as they laid in bed.

He smiled lightly and brought her closer towards his chest and places a kiss on her head.