𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

"Medical staff?"Sniper questions to the phone as Rika had called them

"I didn't know their was anyone in that range in this building"Mrs Mask spoke after

"Yeah, I also had a treatment before. Yu-chan, Norie, can you ask the volley ball mask to prepare for it?"Rika questions.

"When I took a closer look at the Great Angel. I noticed he's in worse condition than I thought"

"I'll carry him there myself, I can get there without going down to the ground . If I take the roundabout that way"

The female mask looked at Sniper who stared back at her, she sighed and said "hey Rika, we have something to say too"

"There been a problem"

"A problem?"

"Our other team, and also the yoshida team, we can't get a hold of them either"

"It's unfortunate to say but I have no doubt that a grave problem has occurred there. Someone has to go check it out."Sniper finished.

"But... Angels would be manipulated, if they were people who were close to becoming God's...So..."Mrs Mask spoke.

"I know, of course, I'm going. I'll ask Nise-chan to take care of the great angel" Rika says.

"Alright, I'll see you" Sniper said.

"I'll talk to you both later"

He hanged up and turned to the female mask and asks "are you okay?"

She looked at him as he says "you don't feel anything bad? Dizzy?"

"As of now, no. I feel fine, thanks for asking"Mrs Mask responded.

Sniper nodded and she said "you some them at the plaza again too?"

He stared at her and he quickly remembered the flashback and says "yeah, I did"

"I haven't heard then talk that much"Mrs Mask spoke and felt the breeze become subtle.

She looked at him and breathed out, she wanted to tell him now. What if she actually ends up dying because of this "bug" in her brain, then she won't be able to tell Sniper what she wanted to say.

Nothing's happening now, they were just standing around waiting for Rika to call them again. It's perfect, just them, well, the volleyball mask was here but Mrs Mask could moved them to the side.