𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

"Rika and the white feather are going to fight a battle against Juo, in the meantime I'm going to get the gods code"Sniper explained

Mrs Mask looked at him and said "I'll-"

"No"

She stared at him and laughed.

"Really?"

"Really"

"Come on I'm-I don't want you being at risk with these types of seizures you get, you might get hurt"he cut her off.

"Maybe Kuon can do something for the time being"Mrs Mask says.

"I could actually! But you have to stay close to Mr Mask" Kuon spoke.

"Stay close?"

"This protection thing I'm gonna give you works like a connection. Like two wires, when they touch it keeps the light on. But if they don't stay connected the light doesn't stay on."

"So if I step away from Sniper, the protection won't work"

"Yes! But if you go away from him by 10 feet. So I think you'll be fine!"

Mrs Mask looked at Sniper and he sighed and said "fine"

Mayuko noticed the change of the atmosphere and quickly changed the subject by asking "I've been curious"

The adult masks look at her as she continued "is the god code easily something you can get?"

"Let me explain, the code of the rail gun, this is one of the three codes. The place of the code is extremely hard to find, the code to the rail gun is the rail gun itself"

"The code appears on the surface of the shell when it reaches a certain speed and rotation rate. By shooting while in alignment with the shooters coordinates... The code can be acquired by visualizing the shell."Sniper finished.

Mayuko stared in confusion as Mrs Mask whispered "just nod and smile, it'll come to you"

"Can you hold my hat?"Sniper spoke and tossed the accessory towards Mayuko.

"And the mask and riffle, I'm getting the God's Code"

Mrs Mask quickly looked away as his mask came off, she saw Mayuko grab it and his gun.

"Oi"

The female mask stayed turned towards the buildings behind her, she felt a hand on her shoulder that went down to her hip.