𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪

"That makes sense"

"That makes sense"

"So, Yu-chan... Yuri has to become a new administrator and remain in this realm, right?"Rika spoke to Sniper and Mrs Mask.

"Even if the current administrator dies, this realm won't end soon, there must be a new administrator to terminate it"

"Thats right... It's possible for non administrators to escape little by little bit the administrator must stay here til the end to maintain the boundary as well as to deal with the process of terminating this realm safely" Sniper explained.

Mrs Mask aimed her rotary gun at a mask who was running at them with a knife in his hand, she quickly changed the nozzle to one bullet and sent a shot in between his eyebrows.

"If the administrator made a mistake in the process, the boundary will collapse and the adjacent original world will turn to a helpless hell by being contaminated by the rules".

"We also don't know how long it would take to end this process...or it might not end forever"Mrs Mask spoke as she walked over to the dead mask and grabbed the knife out of his hand.

"Yuri Honjo had prepared herself for the eventuality and she decided to raise rebellion to save us" she says and wipes the bloody knife on the man's back.

"Well not only ours, but yours specifically, and that blonde chick"the female mask said and decided to keep the knife.

"Say Rika, what are you going to do?"Sniper asks.

"Of course I'm going to...I'm going to stay here with Yuri forever if she remains here."the teen answered.

The adult mask stared at him, Mrs Masks' smiled and says "no stops, no hesitation?"

"You answered right away, fair enough. We will join you"Sniper said.

"At any rate, everything depends on whether Yuri beats the administrator"Rika spoke.

"Hello!"

Mrs Mask jumped at the sudden voice and looked around making the boys turn to her.

"Mrs Mask?"Rika says.

"What are you looking for?"Sniper questions.

"Did you hear that voice-"

"Sorry if it seems random, I must intervene, I'll project your body in front of Yuri Honjo second god, and you wouldn't mind if I use your body for a bit?"