𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

Sniper jumped away as he went over the railing of the building, Rika only looked and said "Yu-chan, I know you want to keep a distance

Sniper jumped away as he went over the railing of the building, Rika only looked and said "Yu-chan, I know you want to keep a distance. But are you okay going beyond the fence?"

"Even though you are acrophobic?"

"Hey don't say that! You're embarrassing me!"Sniper argued.

"I already knew honey, so theirs nothing to be embarrassed about"Mrs Mask says making him look at her blankly.

The civil protection siren echoed through the realm again, the female mask didn't seem to pay attention to it since she saw the boys jump onto the edge of the fence.

She wanted to step in but she knew she wouldn't be able too, besides it was a fight between siblings and she felt like she'll look stupid just standing there.

They heard footsteps walk up the stairs they came from making Aikawa grab Mrs Masks' arm tightly. The figure appeared and the female mask looked over in shock.

"Tanabe-san!"

"You're Mamoru Aikawa? I'm going to defeat you, you'd better get ready."the old man says

"And let the lady mask go"Tanabe spoke as he angled his spear to get his attack ready.

"Rika-kun, you hold the Sniper mask in check"Aikawa says.

"I'm not sure what you're going to do"Rika called out

Mamoru started to spark as he grabbed Mrs Mask by the neck, she groaned as her gun was smacked out of her hands. She tried taking his hands off her throat but his grip was getting stronger by each second.

Sniper went to run towards them but Rika jumped in front of him and pushed him back, he almost fell back from the railing but got his balance back in time.

"Wait!"he screamed out.

"Mrs Mask!" Kuon called out.

"I really wanted to keep you as my doll in a case...I really did, but they leave me no other choice"Aikawa spoke lowly towards Mrs Mask.

The female mask choked out as she felt her feet leave the ground, he smiled and continued "I'll just kill you and take your Mask. That seems more simpler"

"Let her go!-"Snipers yell was cut off by Tanabe's war cry, and he ran towards them as his body sparked.

Aikawa became alarmed and pushed Mrs Mask behind him as he pulled him gun out, a round of bullets shot out as Tanabe drove his spear forward. They heard it slice through and saw Aikawa spit blood out from his mouth.