𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

"Mrs Mask!"Kuon called out happily as she appeared in her mind but quickly her smile dropped and she looked around in fear

It was dark and cold, but occasionally blue sparks would harshly hit the ground and nearly miss her, she yelped and said "Mrs Mask?!"

Kuon quickly went to Snipers head and says "Mr Mask! I think something's wrong with-"

She stopped when she saw through his eyes, he had Mrs Mask in his arms as her eyes were half closed, the blood had dried dark against her pale skin. Kuon covered her mouth in shock and let out a muffled cry.

"Mrs Mask...?"she whispered.

"She can't hear you Kuon"Sniper spoke up softly.

The girl felt her bottom lip quiver and she cries "I didn't get to see her for the last time! It's not fair! Mr mask she has to-"

"Enough"he cut her off

Kuon immediately stopped but let out small sad sounds, Sniper picked up her mask and placed it back on her face.

"The virus won, and yet she couldn't accept it fully that she was scared."he says as he flattened down some wrinkles on Mrs Masks' black dress.

"I finally saw her face..."

Kuon wiped her eyes but still the tears fell down her cheeks as Sniper continued "she's beautiful"

"She is beautiful!"the girl cried out and hiccuped.

"But she couldn't see mine...she didn't have enough time"he says making Kuon look up in shock .

"She didn't see your face...?"

Sniper sat there and he slowly shook his head.

"She didn't even get to know that I remember her, that day...when I was ready to finally tell her, she didn't get to hear it..."

"And we had a second chance...and still...she didn't hear it either"he explained.

Kuon looked at Mrs Masks' limped body in his arms, she thought before she whispered "no"

Sniper looked up slightly and repeated "no?"

"No! Mr Mask I won't let you and Mrs Mask suffer much longer! I will not stand back! I'm going to do something and I will try my best!"Kuon cried.