𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"Creation?"

"Creation?"

"Yes! As you can see we both have the same Masks', obviously I can't be present physically, but I still wanted someone to fill in my spot! And here you are!"the faceless mask says.

"Well I don't think I'll last long, I'm kinda dying"Mrs Mask responded blanky.

"You can't just say that so normally Mrs Mask!"Kuon sobbed out as she hit her back multiple times but to female mask, it felt like teddy bear plushie hands.

"I know I could feel it, unfortunately, I can't do anything about it. And if I were to have the ultimate power, I would've helped"

"You can't do anything? Didn't you say that you're the supervisor? You must know what to do"Sniper spoke.

"Like I said, I feel as devasted as you, but I will try to support you through your last days of life"

"Great"Mrs Mask responded sarcastically as Kuon cried out her sobs again.

"Second God, I wish you nothing but the best. Please stick with your claimer"The faceless mask says

"Will do"the female mask says as Kuon grabbed her arm and cried into her shoulder.

"All that's left to finish return to consciousness, you both have been standing like statues for over 10 minutes. Please proceed"

Sniper and Mrs Mask turned to Kuon who wiped her eyes.

"Take care"they both said in unison.

The girl smiled sadly and says "you too"

Their surroundings changed as the adult masks stood in a dark room with blue tech type lights shining around. Mrs Mask looked at Sniper and says "are you sad?"

He looked at her and said "about what?"

"That I'll be 6ft under"

Sniper sighed at her comment to which she chuckled at.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to sugarcoat things but...it's not working is it?"the female mask says.

He turned to her again and whispered "no"

Mrs Mask smiled sadly and walked closer to him.

"Hey, even if I do end up not making it, at least we spent as much time we could. That's all that matters-I saw her face"Sniper cut her off.