𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Sniper sat on the edge of the bed as he collected his shirt and pants from the ground, it was almost 9 in the morning and he and Mrs Mask were still in their room

Sniper sat on the edge of the bed as he collected his shirt and pants from the ground, it was almost 9 in the morning and he and Mrs Mask were still in their room. They usually wake up more earlier but for today they slept in.

He turned to the female masks who slept on her stomach, her bare back and waist exposed to the cold air, he could see the dark purple marks traveling down her soft skin from the night before. Sniper looked away quickly with a heated face and got up.

He grabbed her dress that had been thrown across the room with her heels and placed it on the bed next to her so she didn't have to get up. Sniper then grabbed his gun and went to clean it in the wash room.

He grabbed the rag and leaned on the sink to start cleaning it, Sniper was to focused that he didn't hear faint footsteps behind him.

"We slept in?"

He turned to look and froze when Mrs Mask stood by the door frame, her body still naked and exposed . Sniper cleared his throat and said "yeah we did"

She walked in further with a light smile as he says "aren't you cold?"

"No, what? You don't like seeing me like this? I can go put my dress on-No!"

Mrs Mask flinched at Snipers sudden voice but he gulped and said "I mean whatever makes you feel comfortable"

She smiled and laughed, she wrapped her arms around his neck and says "Yuka how many times do I have to tell you?"

"Don't be nervous"

"I'm not nervous"

"You can't even look at them without hyperventilating"

"Look at who-Oh"he cut himself off when Mrs Mask motions towards her breasts.

"It's not that I'm nervous Norie, it's just that...I feel like I don't deserve you. I mean, look at you"Sniper spoke as he trailed his eyes down her body.

"Even if we have been dating for a year, the feelings I got the moment I met you, I still get them"

She nodded with a smile and says "is that a good thing?"

Sniper nodded himself and said "it's a really good thing"

Mrs Mask dragged her finger softly down his chest and says "come shower with me"

"Together?"

"No"she replied sarcastically making him stare.