𝕥𝕖𝕟

"We'll start heading out"Mrs Mask spoke

Kuon put her shoes on as she saw the female mask slide Snipers tux jacket on him, she smiled but quickly looked away when Mrs turned to her.

"You have your eyes open, be attentive"

"Yes Mrs Mask!"she responded and walked out of the room.

The female mask grabbed her rotary gun and went to walk out but she was pulled back by the waist and turned to the Masked man.

"Yes?"she spoke.

"We're this close to figuring out who those people are, I saw you but I want to see you in the light. What happened to us back there, I won't lie..."Sniper began.

"What? You regret it? Hate it?"Mrs Mask says jokingly.

"No...I...want more"

She froze at his comment as Sniper just sighed and rubbed his shoulder while saying "It's just your lips they felt familiar, and we had a flashback which got us closer to this man and woman"

"So you're saying you only want to bang me to figure out who this other woman is?"

Sniper froze and quickly spoke "no! No that's not what I meant-"

"Calm down, I was only joking. But...if we get around...when we're alone..."Mrs Mask began.

"We can continue, how about that?"she says and finger walked up his chest softly.

He breathed out but before he could respond she walked out of the room.

|||||

"Before the battle, I want us to decide on something."

Everyone stood out in the hallway as Sniper continued "Our trump card is the moment we shoot the Railgun."

"You girls stand your distance, you, you'll be our eye up in the roof"Mrs Mask spoke towards Uzuki.

"Okay!"the little boy spoke with a smile.

"Head out to your spots"Sniper said.

They left as they walked down the hall towards the stairs that led towards the roof, Uzuki looked at Mrs Mask and brightly said "You're very pretty!"

"Yeah?"the female mask spoke.

"Yeah!"

Mrs Mask smiled lightly but shook her head to calm her "cuteness overload" feelings and cleared her throat.