𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

"Okay Mrs Mask! Completely ignoring what happened a few minutes ago i'll cancel the hibernation process!"Kuon explained sitting in front of Mrs Mask

"You don't have to bring it up"the female mask mumbled as she and Sniper felt their faces become hot under the mask.

Kuon stuck her hands out for her to take, she grabbed them and were about to start but Sniper said "Can I go"

They turned to him, he stared back as Kuon frowned and says "I don't know, considering you're just an angel and not a god candidate, it's less likely"

"But, if their is this connection you both have. I guess it could work, I assume"

Mrs Mask let go of Kuon's hand and extended it towards him, Sniper placed his gun down and walked towards them. He grabs her hand and grabbed kuons.

"Okay, we'll begin"

It was silent for a few seconds before the blue bright lights and sparks engulfed their hands and bodies and Mrs Mask felt herself become lightheaded and she closed her eyes.

|||||

Sniper blinked and he and Kuon stood in a apartment, they looked around and noticed that they were in the hall that led to the exit behind them and living room/ kitchen in front.

"Where do you think she is?"The girl asked

"It seems like a small apartment, it'll be easy"he responded and they walked forward.

They tried opening the doors besides them but they were all locked, they both continued and froze when they saw a woman wearing nothing but her black lace bra and underwear.

Kuon covered her mouth with a squeak, her cheeks redding as Sniper looked away quickly. The woman turned her face away as she was bent down slightly to lean on the kitchen island.

"That's... Mrs Mask?"Kuon asked in a squeaky voice while fanning her face.

Sniper hesitantly looked over and saw the woman tapping the surface of the island.

"It's you..."

He soften his face when her voice echoed through his ears.

"Darling"

She sticks her hand out towards him, the arm that seemed to be chiseled out of marble. Sniper stood there but slowly walked over, his hand rising up and he placed it on hers, she breathed out and gripped it.