Six.

Y/n took one last look at her now empty bedroom and said her final farewell. So many good and bad memories were made in there. Many jokes were shared, many tears were shed. The usual cringey stuff.

It was good knowing you room, and with that last thought lingering in the air, she left.

They had owned a black 1999 model Subaru since Y/n was born. It was still in good shape, and got them where they needed to go. They found it unnecessary to buy a new car when it would be expensive and they already had one.

She shoved her backpack and travel blanket in the back seat, making sure she had episodes of Doctor Who pre-downloaded to watch on the five and a half hour long trip.
Reina put the last of their stuff in the boot and got in the car.

"You ready?" She asked, slowly backing out of the driveway looking through the rear mirror.

"Yeah." Y/n confirmed quietly from the back seat.

"Alright! Lets go."8

The two women karaoke-d the first hour. Then they took a stop to have breakfast somewhere. They decided to have a little quiet time and Y/n watched her show and gamed for the next four hours while her mother listened to some classical music. It had been quite a fun ride. The two hadn't hung out like that in a long time.

They had got to the large modern building and they couldn't stop themselves from staring.
The inside of their apartment was also considerably breath taking. It didn't have a pool smell like Aiko said it might, but it had a new apartment smell that Y/n really liked and it was decorated with plants and vines. 

Their apartment was on the twenty ninth floor (there were thirty five floors!) and they had a nice view of the city from their living room.

As in Pinterest post nice.

She had to admit that this was going to be a good home to live in.
Though she would miss her little vegetable garden. They had a larger kitchen with a whole white-modern theme going on, throughout the whole building.

Cooking in here is going to be fantastic.

The kitchen and living room was kind of connected in a way, in between was the hall way to the other rooms. Her mother's room came first on the right, her room on the left, and lastly was the shared bathroom in the center.
The room was definitely bigger than her previous room, so she still had a lot of space with her queen bed there, which was placed next to the door facing the wall. It also had a big window facing the heart of the city straight across, she guessed it would look beautiful at night.

Imagine playing genshin right next to this view.

Her desk was diagonal from her bed, next to the window. Then Y/n noticed there was another door next to the desk. A walk in wardrobe. She now was flipping with joy. She'd always wanted one.
She planned on lining her room and closet with light strips so it glowed red at night.