Goosebumps

Val POV

Marshall and I laid there in each other's ambiance for a few minutes in silence.

"That was amazing." He finally broke the stillness an turned to face me. "You still ok baby?" He kissed my shoulder. "Did I do it right?"

That made me laugh and Marshall smiled at me, "Yes Marshall." I nodded my head. "I've never felt so loved."

"Good." He gave a relieved sigh and laid his head on my chest. "That means we can do it over and over again."

I looked down at Marshall with a concerned look on my face and he smiled, "Don't worry babe. You're still in charge of what we do or don't do, ok?" He started to get up, "Come on. Come with me. Let's lay by the fire for a little."

I excused myself to the bathroom first to freshen up a bit and get myself together. I'm glad Marshall and I waited this long to take our relationship to this level because I'm certain that this kind of passion can only exist when you trust someone with your whole heart. I just need to see myself as Marshall sees me.

Marshall POV

When I first met Valentina, I never imagined it would evolve into what it has. This wasn't like any bullshit I'd had before. I knew Valentina in a way that nobody else did, and I shared a lot more of myself with her than I ever had with anyone before. We were now connected, really together, and that's what I'd always wanted. I felt like I knew her better than anybody.

Valentina walked her gorgeous naked body out of the bathroom and over to me on the rug. I loved how her dark, long, curly hair spilled over her shoulders. And I loved watching her fine ass sway from side to side. She stretched her sexy legs and thighs out in front of the fire. Valentina was a goddess. I don't know what I did to deserve this woman.

"You still alright baby?" I laid down next to her and draped my arm over her belly.

The flames of the fireplace flickered in Val's eyes, "Yes Marshall. You make me so happy." Her voice trailed off as she laid her head on my chest.

I ran my hands over her back to pull her naked body tight against mine and kissed her hair.

"This is the moment I've waited for." I said slowly against her forehead.

"Really?" Her voice still sounded nervous.

I needed to put Valentina at ease. She's totally opened her heart up to me with her entire world, I had to let her know exactly what went on inside my head. She deserved it.

I turned her around in my arms to face me, "I've never been in love before.   And I'm glad that..." I stopped for a few seconds to find the words, "This, what you and I found together, nothing else even matters. Val, I just want to be with you and erase all those bad memories from your mind. You never have to think about any of that ever again. Just think about us. Right here, right now. And how happy we are together.  I love you so much baby."

I kissed Valentina slowly and met her tongue with mine. She kissed me back and we were lost in each other again. Val ran her nails over my chest and down my stomach to my happy trail which got me all fucking horny. I wrapped my arms around her tiny body and ran my hands all over Val's bare back as I continued kissing her. It was everything I had been obsessing of since the day I met her and more.

Val was into it as I was kissing down her neck, so I lightly asked her, "Do you wanna be on top this time baby?"

"Oh. Uh, I don't know."

I knew that Valentina was not the dominant type in bed, and I could tell she was still a little nervous to be with someone new. Val needed me to put her at ease.

"If you don't want to, it's ok." I kissed her. "But I think you'd love it." I held her hair out of her face and kissed her again as I laid down flat on my back and coaxed her on top of me a little.

Val swung her leg over top me to straddle my torso and her titties hung in my face. I grabbed them and sucked on her nipples, sandwiching my face with her tits as she moaned.

"Yeah, you like that baby?"

Valentina nodded and leaned down to kiss me. I moved my hands down to her ass and squeezed each ass cheek in the palms of my hands.

My breathing had become heavy as this woman turns me on like no other, "Just take your time baby. Do You!"

Valentina eased her body down and slid my entire length inside her. She was so fucking tight; I was afraid the size of my dick would scare her off. Once I was fully in her pussy, I moaned at her tightness and just the magnificent sight of this beautiful woman I've grown so close to riding my dick. She moved slow at first, in and out, getting used to it. Then, Val circled her hips and let out a moan.

"That's right baby. Does that dick feel good?"

A slight smile shone on Val's lips as she nodded, then she went a bit faster. Hearing my voice always makes her pussy extra wet. I grabbed her ass again and kept my hands planted on it at each thrust.

Valentina sat up to ride me harder as she got in the rhythm and flung her hair back with her eyes partially closed. Her sweet mouth started making gasps of pleasure. She leaned over me a bit to get the perfect angle to hit her spot holding herself up with her hands on either side of my head.

"There you go Val. Fuck me! I wanna make you cum again."

I started raising my body into Valentina's to make it hit even better and her moaning got louder and more intense. The sensation of Val pumping me in and out of her was overwhelming and I wasn't going to hold out too much longer.

Valentina's entire body jolted, and she screamed out in delight as I felt her pussy pulsing around my dick which made me cum so fucking hard, again.

"Oh Val! Oh fuck!"

Val caught her breath and smiled in satisfaction. She leaned down to kiss me before burying her face in my neck to place little kisses. I held her against me again feeling even more amazing than before.

"Val, baby you're fucking beautiful."