Look Back at It

Val POV

Marshall and I sat alone in our cabana at the indoor water park enjoying our last couple of hours before we headed home. It was private with a couch, a stocked minifridge, and a TV. It had been an amazing trip that I would always cherish, even if it got a little weird last night. I had fallen asleep right after Ashley walked me to Marshall and my suite as I had a horrible headache, but I promised him we would talk after breakfast.

"I can't believe it's our last day here." I told Marshall as I sipped a water.

"I know. I'll have to take ya'll on another better trip sometime."

"Marshall, this was awesome! The kids had so much fun. And you and I are even closer now." I could feel my face beaming in happiness.

Marshall hid a smile, "Yeah, you're amazing Val. I'm glad we came here together." He looked down at the table that separated us and took a breath, "So, what happened last night baby? Did you just have a panic attack?"

"I think so. But it came along with a terrible migraine, I think I may have drunk too much."

"You only had two drinks at dinner."

"I had one earlier in the day too. And we had been in the sauna."

Marshall smiled, "I guess we worked up a sweat."

I giggled a little.

"I also take medication and I don't think it's safe to drink while taking it."

I didn't know if that was a big deal for Marshall as he had problems with pills, but he didn't say anything when I mentioned it.

"Tomorrow's Easter." Marshall changed the subject. "You and the girls have any plans?"

I smiled timidly, "You know I don't. I got their Easter stuff the day before we left on my lunch break though. We'll have a nice little Easter."

Marshall looked at me with that look of admiration that he always does, "Of course you did." Then moved his chair around to sit next to me, "Spend it at my house. When we get home tonight, I want you and the girls to stay with me at my place."

I was quietly exhilarated, "Ok." I was suddenly overly excited for Easter.

"I'm not gonna wanna let you go." Marshall wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "When you moving in?"

"Marshall, we're not ready for that yet." I playfully scolded him and leaned in for a kiss.

Maybe someday I would consider building our lives together like that, but today wasn't that day. I loved him, but this relationship was still new.

I kept kissing Marshall and tried to part his lips with my tongue.

"Yo, chill." He eased me a back a bit.

"What?" I giggled.

This man has never turned me down before.

"There's people around here and even though they could get in big trouble, I don't want anyone to get a picture of us."

"Oh, ok." I sat back a little confused but recalling the conversation I had with Caterina yesterday at the spa.

"I'm sorry. I love you baby."

"I love you too Marshall."

Dating Marshall Mathers wasn't easy.

I excused myself to the restroom which was also huge and luxurious with fancy mirrors, beautiful plants lining the mirror and the walls, and marble counters. It was rather inviting. I leaned down to wash my hands and flung my hair around over my shoulders as I stared at my own eyes in the mirror.

Marshall POV

"C'mere." Val squeezed my shoulder to break me from my thoughts.

"Wassup baby?"

"C'mere." She grabbed my hand in hers and motioned toward the hallway she had just come from.

Val took me down the hall to the changing room, then closed and locked the door. I grabbed her to throw my arms her and give her a huge a kiss as soon as the door was shut.

"Just can't get enough of me huh?" I laughed a little and started kissing down her neck.

All we were wearing were our bathing suits, so that already reminded me of being naked.

The corner of Val 's lips drew up in a smile as she turned around in my arms, so we were both facing the mirror. My eyes held hers in our reflections in the mirror for a few seconds as she took my hands in hers and started running them over her titties. My dick was getting hard pressed against her ass with just her bathing suit which was cut high on the hip. She looked fucking perfect in it. Or out of it.

Valentina started inching her bikini bottoms down to reveal the crack of her ass. It was so big and so round. Just as I had fantasized about. It surprised me that Val was the one to make the first move to do it in a public place. Or at least semi-public place. The bottoms to her bikini finally fell completely to the floor and she bent over against the sink. I rubbed my hands all over Valentina's fine ass, through her crack, then stroked her wet pussy a bit as I held our deep stare in the mirror. It was sexy as fuck!

Val stood up so I could hold her tiny body against me with her back against my chest and she was naked from the waist down. I kissed her neck a few times before I slowly untied the straps of her bathing suit and her tits sprung free. I squeezed them so lusciously and sucked on her neck as I grinded my dick into her bare ass through my bathing suit. She again bent over the sink, and I felt like it was only natural to do it right then and there, but I knew she had triggers with certain memories. I wanted to be sure that this was what Val wanted.

"Baby, you are fucking perfection." I ran my dick over the crack of her ass and bent over to kiss her back, making her shiver. "Val..." I got distracted as I couldn't help but stroke her fine pussy a little more. "Val, is this what you want? You want me to fuck you from behind?" I asked as I sucked on her ear.

"Yeah." She said quietly and we made eye contact through the mirror.

"Tell me." I told her as I was so excited to get to do her in that position. I had been waiting for this for so long. I grabbed her tits, kissed her neck, and then found her eyes in the mirror once more. "Tell me you want me."

Valentina bent over a bit further, giving me perfect access, and looked me straight in my reflection, "Fuck me, Marshall." She said confidently.

It turned me on like a motherfucker to hear that come out of Valentina's sweet lips!

She said it with conviction, so I dropped my swim trunks and eased myself inside her. We both moaned in satisfaction. I fucked Val slow at first, as my dick was so hard and so big, I needed to give her time to get used to it. I circled my hips to feel all of her surrounding me before picking up the pace. We finished so hard, smacking our bodies together so fast, and I exploded in ecstasy. Nobody has ever made me cum the way Valentina does!