Berzerk

Val POV

"Marshall, what the fuck is this?!"

I sat up urgently covering my naked breasts with the bamboo sheets in the luxurious bed in the back of the private jet. I had just joined the mile high club with my new husband and was feeling a blissful contentment creeping over my being until I grabbed my phone to realize it had gone berserk with follows and comments. I had received a whopping twenty-four thousand friend requests since last night. I hadn't been paying much attention to my phone or social lately with all the excitement of the wedding but...

"Marshall!" I looked over at him all sprawled out still catching his breath, "What the fuck is this?"

"I posted that picture we took last night. Ya know? The one in front of the mirror?"

"What?! Marshall!"

I clicked on it and there it was, bright and clear. Marshall Mathers and his new wife with an obvious pregnant belly. And this wasn't just some far away blurry pic that a fan snapped, this was Marshall and my face clearly with the caption, "Good night from me and my beautiful wife!" on his official page.

"What are you doing? You are so crazy!" I laid back giggling nervously staring at the picture on Instagram, "Dre liked it, Fifty liked it, everyone knows it's for real now. Marshall, I wish you would have told me about it first."

He grinned back, "Look babe, I was thinking about it." He sat up in bed to kiss my shoulder, then leaned his chin on it from behind, "I've been thinking about it a lot. I'm a notoriously private person, but it's like you said. I'm happy with you baby, I'm proud to be your husband. And I don't want to hide the fact that I'm having another child from my fans."

"Twenty-four thousand follow requests!" I shook my phone at him. "Before, I was able to shrug it off and still manage to be unseen. Now, everyone knows exactly who I am. I'm supposed to be starting a new job when we get back, everyone there is going to know I'm married to Eminem!"

"Baby, does it matter?"

"I don't know, does it?" I blinked.

I knew I was fighting the inevitable with the public discovering who I was, but I was nervous now that I had jumped all the way in. Or rather Marshall had jumped in for me.

"Val," His eyes shined when I turned to face him as he lightly spoke to me, "We're here. We're forty thousand feet in the air and it's just you and me; nobody even knows where we are. When we get back, we'll handle it as it comes, but until then...let's just enjoy this time together alone before the baby comes."

"I know, you're right."

I couldn't be mad at Marshall. He was my husband now, about to be father of my child. I loved him.

I laid back on the bed to wrap my arms around him when he leaned over to kiss me, but I was still concerned of whatever was to come when we returned home. I never planned on marrying someone who was world famous.

~~

The fun honeymoon destination Marshall took me to was Cancun. I had never been there before, and it was less than a four-hour flight from Detroit. I felt comfortable leaving my daughters in Laney's care, I trusted her. Marshall and I would only be staying for three nights, and it wasn't like I was that pregnant yet. I was still only at the end of my second trimester.

Our bungalow was immaculate and secluded. By nighttime, my husband and I were sitting with our feet dipped into a jacuzzi overlooking the ocean. I gently eased myself into the hot, bubbling water and laid my head back to sigh as Marshall played with my hair.

"Be careful babe. It's not safe for pregnant women to be in a hot tub."

"I won't stay in for too long." I reached up to grab his hand and placed it to my lips as I turned to look in his eyes, "This is how I want to have the baby. Right like this."

His glance held mine as he lowered himself in the hot tub to reach his strong arms around my pregnant belly and place little kisses on my shoulders.

Marshall POV

Val and I sat in the hot tub together for a few minutes before lust started taking over us once more and we got out to continue kissing in the bed.

"That's it baby, ride me."

I laid back reaching up to squeeze Val's titties as she carefully slid my dick inside her and started grinding on me. Pregnant sex was fucking phenomenal. Val's body was so tight, and she was always horny. I looked in her eyes as she circled her hips and let out the first moan.

I remember when I first met my wife, she was so quiet and unsure of herself. Valentina has grown immensely in the past year and a half right before my eyes, but the truth is I've grown too. I was happy raising my daughters and, in my career, before I met Val, but I never knew that this level of complete joy even existed before. I trusted Val with everything I had, I didn't know it was possible to find a woman who loved me for who I am and not what I had to offer her.

I didn't second guess posting that picture of us. It was natural, we fit together, of course I want to share that I have a beautiful wife with the rest of the world. All thirty-six million followers of mine.

I watched Val's face with her eyes open just a slit, her tongue parting her lips as she moaned again, and she bit her lower lip as she continued to ride my dick like a little vixen. I sat up to kiss her, but it was a difficult task with the belly now in the way.

I took both her hands in mine, "Turn over baby." Val flipped over on all fours as I nibbled her ear and down her neck from behind before I filled her up. Her hair always smelled so seductive and fresh. Her body, smooth and shapely.

I ran my hands down Val's bare back as I fucked her from behind, then picked up my speed while firmly grabbing either side of her ass to watch myself pounding into her with each stroke as she shrieked in pleasure. I could get lost forever in my beautiful love, Valentina.