Too Sexy

Marshall POV

"Oh, so you and my ex talk shit on me, huh?" I started tickling Val.

Valentina half-laughed and half-screamed until I stopped, and we collapsed on her couch together.

"I don't need Kim to tell me. I've heard your music, Marshall. The first verse in Space bound or Superman is all lovey and then until the end, some tragedy happens."

Val's eyes met mine. I didn't know she was that in tune with my songs.

"I know what you and I have is real Marshall, but my mind plays tricks on me. I want to have my eyes wide open this time."

"Baby, I just write what I'm thinking in the moment. Everybody's felt those things before but instead of really doing it, I put it in a song." I took her hand in mine. "I don't want you to fear me Val just waiting for me to go off. I will never hurt you. I want to take care of you."

"I need to be able to take care of myself Marshall. And my girls."

"I know, but I don't like seeing you upset like you get." I put my arms around her to hold Valentina and whispered against her head, "What if you have a panic attack while you're gone and I'm not there?"

"I'm sure I will." She looked terrified.

"Baby, it's ok to be scared. And it's ok to ask for help. I'm here."

~~

Val POV

"You hungry?" I asked Marshall when our murder mystery show had ended.

I rose from the couch to go out to the kitchen to fill a tray with tortilla chips, then sprinkled cheese and salsa on them.

Marshall followed me out to the kitchen, "Do you think the wife did it?"

"Of course, she did. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." I told him as I put the nachos in the microwave.

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled at my witty comment.

"You know earlier, how you talked about me being with other guys or whatever?"

"I was just talking babe. I don't really think that you- "

"I worry about that too." He stopped talking when I admitted that. "I worry about you being with other girls while I'm gone. You're Marshall Mathers. Eminem."

I reached in the fridge and pulled out the new beverage that I had purchased.

"You picked up Red Bull for me?" Marshall gave a surprised smile and reached out to pull me to him and kiss my cheek. "Let's go out on the balcony."

~~~~

We finished our nachos and sat cuddled up together on my lounge chair. Things were so different now between Marshall and me.

I whispered to him, "I remember that time we were right out here, and you made me cum in my pants." 

"I remember that too. That was hot." He smirked and kissed my head.

"Yeah, and then I cried like a little baby afterward." I lowered my eyes in embarrassment.

"It's fine Val. I was the one who was in the wrong, I shouldn't have pushed you that far that night."

"I think it was the feeling of being out of control. It scared me. I had life going exactly how I wanted. I had my apartment, I had my girls, got a job, and was going to counseling like I'm supposed to. Then one day, I turn around and I'm in a new relationship. I didn't want to lose everything I worked so hard for."

"You're not losing anything baby. You're just adding to everything else new in your life."

"I know that now."

Marshall's voice got low and sexy, "I wanted you so bad that night. I wanted to fuck you right against that wall over there." He pointed behind us and kissed me hard. "It makes me horny just thinking about it."

I grabbed his hand to stand up and lead him over to the side of the wall. We kissed wildly as Marshall rubbed my body up and down, but this was a more difficult task than I had anticipated. We weren't lining up right, it didn't go like in the movies.

I turned us around, so Marshall was now the one leaning against the wall and whispered in his ear, "Here's something to think about when you're missing me next week." I undid his fly, dropped to my knees, and pumped his dick in my hand before I kissed it.

"Baby, you don't have to." He managed through deep breaths of pleasure.

"I want to Marshall. I want to make you feel exactly how you make me feel."

I held eye contact as I slid my tongue down his stomach, placing little kisses, and then placed his hard dick in my mouth.

Marshall winced in pleasure, "Oh Val. Oh shit." He began running his fingers through my hair.

I ran my mouth over his cock slowly, carefully watching him close his eyes and lean his head back against the wall. I ran my tongue around the tip a few times and then licked down his shaft.

"That feels so motherfucking good baby." He kept running his fingers through my hair, "You're gonna make me lose my goddamn mind."

I coated Marshall's dick with saliva, taking it in and out of my mouth faster than before. It was sexy as hell to watch his face as I made him so crazy. When I could tell he was almost there, I placed my hands on both of his hips and guided his body into my mouth. Marshall growled as he was about to cum and took his dick out of my mouth to finish all over my chest. I felt unexplainably powerful!

We laid there on the lounge chair together for a long time enjoying one another's company under the stars. I finally told him I had to go to bed because I had to work the next day.

"Let me stay over. I wanna hold you while you sleep." He kissed my temple.

I couldn't argue with that. For the first time, I allowed Marshall to sleep in my bed with me in my apartment. I loved feeling his strong arms around me all night long, and he would place tender kisses on my head and face throughout the night. It was a new and amazing experience to fall asleep with a man who loves me warm in his embrace. I knew Marshall would always be there for me. And I knew our love was real.