Keep Going Til You Hit the Spot

Val POV

My husband picked me up to carry me over the threshold at some swanky hotel in downtown Detroit. It was spacious with rose petals adorning the bed and rain pinged on the window.

"Oh Marshall!"

There was a fire crackling across the room, just like the first night we were together.

"We couldn't just stay at the house tonight. I wanted tonight to be special for you Val." Marshall kissed my lips and carefully placed my feet on the floor. "Baby, you were amazing today. When I saw you walking down the aisle pregnant with my child, I've never been more certain of anything in my life. You're my woman Val. I love you girl. Forever."

"Marshall." I whispered through teary eyes, "I love you too."

He smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss, "How about Laney catching the bouquet?" He laughed and swatted my butt as he walked towards the bathroom.

"I know." I giggled as I followed, "We'll always remember that from our wedding day. Then Sierra getting a little tipsy at the reception, your brother's amazing, best man speech. It really was perfect."

Marshall took his jacket off grinning from ear to ear and grabbed his phone, "C'mere beautiful." He extended his arm, and I stood in front of him with his arms wrapped around me. We gazed in the mirror together as Marshall raised his phone to get one last picture of us on our first evening as husband and wife.

I made him wait for me as I changed from my gown into some sexy lingerie that I got on a babymoon website. It was just a black thong and a black tank top that loosely ties crisscrossed all the way down the front with my bare skin showing through. It was maternity, but I felt sexy as hell in it.

"Don't come out yet!" Marshall was bent over in front of the fire trying to hide something when I opened the bathroom door.

I stood in the hallway laughing, waiting for him to tell me when.

"Ok, you can see."

I walked out in my skimpy outfit and Marshall stopped in his tracks, "Baby," He wrapped his arms around me and fixated his sparkling blue eyes on me, "Valentina, you are so fucking beautiful."

"Oh Marshall!" My eyes fixated on what he had been up to.

Candles in the shape of a heart and two glasses of sparkling cider sat on the coffee table by the fire with some strawberries to munch on

Candles in the shape of a heart and two glasses of sparkling cider sat on the coffee table by the fire with some strawberries to munch on. It was the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me.

I scratched my fingers through Marshall's beard to pull him in for a kiss, as he gently ran his hands all over my ass before placing me on the bed. His beard scratched my neck as he ran sweet kisses over me, bit down on my collarbone then ran his tongue across my chest.

"The first time we were together was by the light of a fireplace." I lightly said in Marshall's ear as I ran my hands over his head while he kissed on my cleavage.

"I know. It was probably one of the best nights of my life." He picked his head up to look me in the eye and stroked my face, "Until tonight."

Marshall POV

Our wedding was divine. Everything had gone perfect, even better than we imagined. Valentina was so fucking gorgeous that day, and I made sure our suite was decked out with romance. I told Val that this was one of the best nights of my life and started kissing her all slow and sweet. I wanted to make this extra special for her, but she started clawing into my back and grinded herself on me with lust. These pregnancy hormones are fucking phenomenal, cuz she's always horny.

"Fuck me, Slim Shady." Val seductively whispered in my ear as I was sucking on her voluptuous titties.

"Yeah? It's like that baby?" I tweaked both her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers simultaneously.

She nodded as I squeezed both her big tits in my face and flicked my tongue over her nipples knowing full well that I was making her pussy all wet.

"You wanna feel me deep inside you Val?"

Val nodded when she ripped my shirt over my head, then pulled my hard dick out of my pants to take me in her mouth for a bit.   It was heavenly.  I love blowjobs, but I love to fuck more. I hurriedly threw my pants and boxer briefs to the floor then traced her black, lacy thong with my fingers before inching it down her tight, smooth ass.

At first, I pushed myself slowly in Valentina's tightness, moaning at the overwhelming sensation this woman gives me like no other ever has. Val started kissing me hard, biting my neck, scratching my back all up. I couldn't go fast enough as she frantically clung to my body while we moved our pelvis's together until her voice started screeching in pleasure.

"Don't stop Marshall! Right there!"

I was proud as fuck to make Val cum so hard the first time we were together as a married couple. I couldn't even hold out either and came so good right after her.

I loved my beautiful Valentina all through the night. I couldn't wait to officially begin our life together.

~~

Val and I had a late morning; we needed our rest after all our late-night wedding festivities. The bridal party, as well as Val's family, met back up with us around noon. I had them close off a private dining room right there at the hotel Val and I stayed in for brunch until it was time for everyone to part ways.

The girls giddily flipped through pictures on their phones from our wedding, and I was profoundly content just sitting back to take it all in.

"Well, I need to be going." Dre came over to dap me up after we all ate, "My flight leaves in two hours."

Maria spoke up, "Yeah, I need to get out of here too. My kids are probably going crazy without me."

We lined up for congratulatory hugs and kisses. It was great having all our loved ones in one place. I didn't know if that would ever happen again with everyone being in different parts of the country.

I quietly pulled my wife aside, "Give the girls some extra kisses wifey." I looked in her inquisitive eyes and smirked, "We got a plane to catch beautiful."