See Where This Takes Me

Marshall POV

"Mmm...you're spoiling me baby." I held onto either side of Val's head, my fingers entwined in her curls as her sweet mouth bobbed up and down on me.

Morning was now shining brightly through the drapes. Val and I managed to get a couple hours of sleep after our late-night activities, but we awoke to the fires being ignited once more. That's one good thing about Valentina being in her second trimester of pregnancy, she's always super horny.

"Cum for me baby." Val's eyes found mine as she licked down my shaft and seeing her beautiful pouty lips wrapped around my dick like that drove me insane. I wanted to shoot my fucking load in her mouth so bad, but I wanted to make her cum more.

"Lie back on the bed." I lightly pushed her shoulders back to lay her down and take her mouth in mine.

We had the kind of sex last night in our hotel room that the covers were all disheveled and half on the floor. I pushed myself inside her once again as I clasped our hands and kissed her hard. There was a little pregnant belly between us now, but we still fit together perfectly. It was still the best I ever had.

Val kept pulsing her tight pussy into me faster and harder, I was afraid I was gonna bust early.

"Oh, shit Marshall! You're gonna make me cum!"

I pounded into her hard and found my own high as her wetness spread over me, "Oh Val, Val!" I finished with one final thrust and collapsed my face into her neck. We both laughed a little at this crazy thing we have together.

I turned over to take Val in my arms, "I love you baby." I kissed her head.

"I love you too." She giggled and scratched her nails through my beard. "Today's the day Mr. Mathers. Kamikaze is out!"

It felt so good to know I'd be waking up like this from now on when I put albums out.

"Yeah, it's out." I grabbed my watch from the nightstand. "I would love to stay and chat baby, but I got an interview on LL's podcast in, like, an hour and now I gotta go wash up again."

I kissed my fiancé once more and started getting up to hit the shower with her following.

"I'm going out today too. Alison is supposed to send a car here to pick me and the girls up. We're going to spend the day at their place."

"Perfect." I stepped in the shower as Val pinned her hair up, "Ya know babe, LL knows that I got a fiancé, and I got another kid on the way. Him and I are homies from way back."

"Ok, that's fine." Valentina shrugged as she joined me.

"I want to announce you to the world Val, but I don't know if it's going to be right now. You're pregnant; it could be dangerous. I want us to still have our privacy." I kissed her luscious lips. "Just don't ever think I'm ashamed of you baby."

"I understand Marshall. I used to be jealous at first, but now I understand. I would get a lot of attention and probably also a ton of scrutiny. I don't need that nonsense right now."

I didn't know what she meant by that, "Jealous of what?"

Val blinked at me, "Of Kim!"

"Kim?!" I laughed hard and draped my arms around Valentina, "Baby, you have nothing to worry about with her. I talk about her in my songs because she pisses me the fuck off, she fuels the rageful fire. You," I took her head in my hands to run my thumbs over her cheeks, "You're the one who calms me down baby. You and the girls are my home, my sanctuary. I turn into mush around you. That doesn't make for good Slim Shady content."

Valentina POV

"Oh my gosh." I said to myself almost in a whisper as we pulled up to Paul and Alison's home.

Their place was every bit as big as Marshall's. I grabbed my daughters from the back of the black SUV, and we made our way to the front door.

"Hi Val!" Alison leaned in for a hug, "Girls, go ahead downstairs, they're waiting for you."

Paul and Alison have two little kids that are about my kids' age, so they could play together.

"How's the pregnancy going?" She walked us through their huge entryway and into the kitchen.

"It's fine. I've been eating everything in sight! I'm really starting to show." I hoisted myself up on a stool.

She laughed, "You look cute. Tell Marshall congratulations on the new album by the way. I may have looked at a couple reactions this morning."

"Did you? Yes, thank you. He's excited. And I'm excited. He's doing a lot of interviews this week while we're here."

"And what about the wedding? Let me see that thing again." She reached over to see the ring and smiled. "I'm so happy for you guys, Val. I hope you're enjoying every minute of this!"

~~

Later that night at the hotel...

"Paul's been texting me all day about the album. Joe Budden's a B..." He stopped himself and looked at the girls, "He's a real piece of work, that's for sure."

"What's on the agenda tomorrow?" I asked as I handed out our McDonald's takeout around the big table in Marshall's suite.

"I got a meeting with the people from SNL and then I'm doing the King Crooked thing later on."

"So, you'll be gone all day?" Cassaundra dunked her nugget in barbecue sauce.

"Yes, but I have a surprise for you girls." Marshall turned to me, "You and your mommy are going somewhere fun tomorrow."

"Marshall! Tell us the surprise!" Bella begged.

"Nope, not until tomorrow. You girls need to get a good night sleep tonight." Marshall looked over at me to wink.

I couldn't stop smiling as I knew the surprise was that he was sending us to the Lego Store and the American Doll store while we were in NYC. My only regret is that Marshall couldn't be there.  We finished our food and tucked Cassaundra and Bella in with The SpongeBob Movie playing on their TV.

"We got a lot going on right now." Marshall put his feet up and sat back on the couch with me in his arms.

"I know. It's exciting though. I like being a part of all the extraordinary things you do honey."

"Good because I was thinking..." He paused for a few seconds causing me to sit up to look in his eyes, "Let's get married when we get back to Detroit."

"Huh?"

"Take a little time, get a dress. Do what you need to do, but I want to marry you Val. I don't want to wait anymore."