Lovey Dovey

SMUT WARNING

“Sort of?” Charlie laughed. “It’s a ‘yes’ or ‘no' question.”

Nick bit his bottom lip. “Then yes.”

“Naughty!” Charlie mock-scolded.

“I can’t help it,” Nick complained. “Just thinking about you touching me is driving me mad. I'm so hard it almost hurts.”

Charlie's erection was now at full mast but he kept the camera on his face. He hated his body. Too skinny and disgusting. What the hell did Nick see in him?

“You’re fucking beautiful,” Nick said as though he could read Charlie's mind. “I wish I was there.”

“What would you do if you were?” Charlie wondered, excited curiosity washing over his self-hatred and doubts. Charlie didn’t understand it, but when it came to sex with Nick, confidence would emerge from thin air and suddenly, Charlie was in charge, and he actually loved it.

“First of all, I would pick you up and kiss your sweet, plump lips. Then I would carry you to our bed and more or less rip your pants off.”

Charlie couldn’t help but giggle. “You’re ripping my clothes now?”

“Shh. It’s fine, you didn’t like that pair anyway,” Nick joked before continuing his fantasy. “Then I would pull off your boxers, releasing your dick from its prison.”

“Dramatic.”

“Shut up,” Nick smiled. “Then, slowly, I would run my tongue up the length of your cock before taking the tip into my mouth. I would flick my tongue over the tip, then slide my lips down your shaft until I reach the base and you can feel the back of my throat.”

With a deep breath, Charlie found his hand wandering into his underwear. “What else?”

“When you’re close to cumming, I would stop.”

“What? Why?”

“I want us to cum together,” Nick breathed with lust. Charlie could tell from the expression on Nick's face that he was aggressively stroking himself. “I would push you onto your back, open your legs, and slide my cock into your tight, little ass.”

Charlie held himself in his hand. He was harder than he had been in a while. His dick missed Nick. He listened carefully to his boyfriend's voice as he jerked himself off.

“And I would fuck you, pounding your ass until we're both sore and exhausted,” Nick went on. “My cum would fill you, dripping out of your hole as you cum onto my stomach.”

Charlie could almost feel it, Nick inside of him, warm spunk filling his asshole as his balls tightened and an orgasm washed over him. Jizz spurted from Charlie’s cock and up the front of his t-shirt.

Nick’s breath grew shaky, primed to cum when he saw the expression on Charlie's face. As he climaxed, Nick released a soft moan that turned Charlie on all over again. Then Nick's face grew stern when a knock sounded at his hotel room door.

“Nicky!” Charlie could hear Nick's cousins call. “Hurry up, we have dinner reservations!”

Nick rolled his eyes in minor annoyance. At least they were able to finish this time. “Family calls.”

“You should go.”

“I don’t want to,” Nick admitted. “I just wanna come home.”

“It’s only another seven days,” Charlie pointed out. “Your mum said you have a whole holiday planned after the wedding.”

“It’s too long.”

“You'll survive,” Charlie grinned, hoping that Nick believed his optimism.

Nick's cousins pounded on the door.

“I'm sorry,” Nick said. “I'll ring you after, okay?”

“Okay,” Charlie agreed. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

When the video call ended, Charlie left his phone on the coffee table and headed to the bathroom to clean himself up. He was in he and Nick's bedroom, pulling a new t-shirt over his head when the doorbell rang.

With a frustrated sigh, Charlie made his way to the door, ready to let Tao inside to make dinner for them to share.

When he opened the door, it wasn't Tao waiting in his doorway. Ben anxiously held his hands behind his back. “We should talk.”