Finally

SMUT WARNING

Nick’s thick, juicy tongue explored Charlie's mouth with eager longing. It felt as though they hadn’t touched in centuries, forbidden to feel one another's skin for years on end.

Charlie's breath trembled as Nick kissed him and slid his hand down into Charlie's boxers. He took Charlie’s pulsing tumescence into his hand and gently stroked him within his underwear. Desperate to please his lover, Charlie followed Nick’s lead, sliding his own hand into Nick’s boxers to find a rock-hard erection.

It felt like they were in school again, sneakily touching one another beneath a blanket because they weren’t allowed to shut the door to Charlie’s bedroom.

Charlie released Nick's cock from his boxers. Nick followed suit, pulling Charlie's erection out into the morning light. Positioning himself so that his hips sat between Charlie's legs, Nick took both of them into one of his big hands and stroked their cocks together in a smooth motion.

Ecstasy flooded over Charlie in waves. He cooed with lust as Nick jerked them off, their pre-cum lubricating the friction between them. Abruptly, Charlie gripped Nick's wrist to signal for him to stop. “Fuck me,” he begged.

Nick responded by leaning in close to Charlie's face and kissing him. He reached over to the nightstand on his side of the bed and fetched the lubricant waiting inside the drawer.

Heart racing, Charlie pulled off his own boxers, threw them across the room, then helped Nick do the same.

After squeezing some lube onto his hand, Nick applied a healthy amount in and around Charlie’s hole. With a cheeky glint in his eye, Nick slipped his middle finger into his lover. With painful hesitation, his finger slid in and out as though he were testing to be sure his big dick would fit inside.

“You’re teasing me,” Charlie whined.

“Now you know how it feels,” Nick jested, his eyes focused on Charlie's lips. He gave him another soft, loving kiss, then pressed the head of his cock to Charlie's tight hole. Slowly, Nick slid himself inside.

Charlie’s teeth dug into his bottom lip, already eager to erupt at the feel of Nick's length sliding in and out of his asshole. His short fingernails dug into Nick’s thick forearms as Nick quickened his pace and pushed deeper and deeper.

In one hand, Nick still held Charlie's cock, lovingly stoking as he continued to fuck him.  “I'm close already.”

“Cum inside of me,” Charlie pleaded in a meek tone. It was his favorite part. He always had the best orgasms when Nick had already climaxed inside of him. Feeling Nick's body tense with an orgasm as he exploded into Charlie was the best feeling in the world. The mere thought enveloped him with rapture.

Now with an expression of determination, Nick fucked his boyfriend until the pleasure overwhelmed him and the cum burst from within him and into Charlie.

Charlie came immediately, shamelessly letting his load spurt from the tip of his cock and onto his sweater.

Pulling himself out, Nick collapsed on top of Charlie and tried to catch his breath.

I can’t believe how much I love you, Charlie thought.

Glancing down at Charlie's soiled sweater, Nick said, “your jumper.”

Charlie pulled the sweatshirt off. He had forgotten why he'd been wearing it in such warm weather but, when he looked at his borfriend, Charlie was quick to remember his reasons. The horror in Nick's pretty eyes made Charlie's heart sink.

Gentle as ever, Nick held Charlie's hand and inspected the new, unhealed slashes on his wrists. He wrapped his arms around Charlie and held him tight, silently holding back a ready stream of tears and planning what needed to come next.