Making Love

probably obvious SMUT WARNING

“Nothing’s wrong,” Charlie fibbed before he pulled Nicks t-shirt off and tossed it aside. “Come here.”

Nick held Charlie's shoulder firmly so he couldn’t pull him closer. “Tell me.”

Charlie motioned to his own naked form. “Right now?”

Nick waited.

He sighed, took Nick’s face into his hands, and kissed his lips. “It’s late and I’m done talking.”

Letting Charlie’s tongue meet his own, Nick decided to round back to the worried expression that had only just fallen over Charlie's cute face. After guiding Charlie to the bed, Nick sat down and positioned Charlie in front of him, still on his feet. He lay gentle kisses down Charlie's bare stomach, grateful that his partner was comfortable enough tonight to let Nick see all of him. Softly, Nick dragged the tips of his fingers over Charlie’s tan skin, savoring each and every inch of his lover's body.

Charlie's fingers brushed through Nick's hair, gripping a clump of it when Nick ran his tongue up the length of Charlie’s erection.

Nick took him into his mouth, sliding Charlie's cock deep inside until the tip touched the back of his throat. He had done this enough times that he no longer worried about gagging. He sucked on his lover with expertise, eager to please him in any way he knew how.

Obviously, Nick didn’t want Charlie to leave him behind to go on tour. The thought of it horrified him, but Nick had to be sure to give Charlie the space he needed. No matter how hard he tried, Nick couldn’t shake Charlie's voice telling him that he feels suffocated by him.

Charlie exhaled with trembling lust as he held onto Nick's hair. He looked down to watch his man at work. “Fuck,” he groaned. “You’re so good at that.”

Perhaps if he distanced himself and supported Charlie's endeavors, his lover could find purpose. Then, if they were lucky, Charlie might not want to give up his life.

“Hey,” Charlie calmly said with concern. He sensed there was something on Nick's mind. “Are we alright?”

Nick pulled away to laugh. “No. This is a breakup blowjob.”

Charlie gave him a gentle nudge. “Don’t joke about that.”

Nick kissed Charlie’s abs with care before he continued to go down on him. He held eye contact as he slid his lips down Charlie's length. When Nick eventually came up for air, Charlie pushed him backwards so he was lying on his back in their bed.

Charlie fetched the lube from Nick's nightstand and prepared himself with amazing speed. With his hand shiny with clear lubricant, Charlie ran his hand up and down Nick's girth, teasing him with only a couple of strokes.

Nick was almost shaking with excitement as Charlie straddled his hips and slid Nick inside of him. He could feel his cock stretching Charlie's hole as Charlie slid all the way down. After a few adjustments, Charlie planted one hand on Nick's chest and quickened his pace.

Nick's body yearned to climax already.

“You like it when I bounce on that big dick?”

His sweet, innocent Charlie talking dirty. It only made Nick ache for him more. He nodded emphatically that he did like what Charlie was doing.

“Say it.”

He couldn't. Nick feared he would explode if he said the words aloud.

Charlie stood up and towered over Nick. “Say it or you’re not allowed to cum.”

“Please,” was all Nick could muster as he pawed at Charlie's legs, begging him to sit down again.

“That’s not what I wanna hear,” Charlie told him, having fun with his darker side. Nick didn’t mind. He loved submitting to Charlie's dominance.

Nick couldn't restrain himself any longer as he began to fondle his own manhood. “I-"

“Did I say you could touch yourself?”

Nick took his hand from around his shiny, throbbing cock and told Charlie what he wanted to hear. It took everything he had not to bust his nut all over himself while Charlie stood by and watched.

Charlie closed his eyes as he slid back down onto him. His breath was heavy as he bounced, riding his boyfriend's cock until Nick gave in and unloaded into Charlie's hole. When Charlie lifted himself off of Nick's member, Nick’s excitement slowly dripped from inside of him and down his thigh.

Nick had been so overwhelmed with bliss that he hadn’t noticed that Charlie came as well, leaving his mark on Nick’s stomach.

Still high on their orgasms, Nick and Charlie glanced at one another before they burst with laughter. For a moment, Nick forgot about the Ben stuff and the tour. Then he remembered.