Honeymoon

*WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SMUT!!! (It’s been a while, but come on, it’s their honeymoon!) It isn’t as raunchy as those early chapters, so I hope you still enjoy. Thank you for reading*

The sun was down by the time they made it back to their room. The water outside was no longer alive with glimmers from above, but was now aglow with the blue hue from the lights placed on the ledge beneath the window. Beyond the light was pitch black.

While Charlie switched on a lamp, Nick searched around the window, hoping to find a chord he could pull to draw the curtains or blinds. He found nothing.

Resting a closed fist against his hip, Nick wondered if he could somehow pin a sheet up over the window. Perhaps the front desk had duct tape.

Charlie approached Nick from behind and, as Charlie slid his hands around Nick's  waist and under his shirt, any concerns about the window quickly dissipated.

Heart pounding, Nick savored the moment, letting the man he loved hold him and kiss his neck. In fact, Nick's heart was racing with a nervous excitement. It reminded him of the first time they attempted to have sex. They had both been so nervous that they decided to wait at least a few more months. Charlie had been afraid Nick would feel rejected, but he was relieved. It wasn’t only that Nick himself didn't feel ready to lose his virginity, the relief was also in the confirmation that they were on the same page, that they were safe to be vulnerable with one another. It was one of many confirmations that Charlie was the right person for Nick.

Charlie carefully pulled Nick's shirt off and tossed it onto the ottoman by the wall of glass. Continuing to peck, suck, and nibble his husband's neck, Charlie ran his hands over his thick, firm shoulders before gently cascading his fingers down his back.

Tilting his head back, Nick closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip, letting Charlie's hands slip into his shorts. He leaned into Charlie's embrace and held the back of Charlie’s head, keeping his mouth on his neck.

When Charlie pulled Nick's manhood from his shorts, Nick couldn’t help but look down to watch Charlie tease him, touching him just enough before drawing away.

Behind him, Charlie bit ever so gently into his neck. It drove Nick wild with lust to feel his husband's stiff cock pressed longingly against the layers of fabric separating them.

Still nervous but eager, Nick finally turned around to pull Charlie's mouth to his. They made out ravenously as Nick backed Charlie up until they both toppled onto the bed. With urgency, they undressed one another until they were both completely nude.

Nick had to smile. He was nearly overwhelmed by how proud he was of Charlie, and how beautiful Charlie really was, perfectly flawed in the sexiest and cutest ways.

He ran his hands over Charlie’s tanned skin as their tongues wrestled, dragging his trim nails down his back. His stomach fluttered with nerves as he kissed Charlie's cheek and whispered into his ear. When he pulled away, Nick could feel his face flush red.

Charlie stroked Nick’s dark blonde hair and gave his head the slightest of nods. “If you’re sure.”

Nick nodded back, confirming that he was sure he wanted what he had whispered. He wanted to give his husband everything, all of himself. In the many years of their relationship, Nick had often thought and sometimes fantasized about what it would be like to feel Charlie inside of him. Though intrigued, Nick never brought this up with Charlie, who was a self-described power bottom. Their sex life never left Nick unsatisfied, so he saw no reason to bring it up. He didn’t even know if he would like it, but the curiosity continued to grow. Because this was their honeymoon, Nick felt it was time to finally let Charlie know what he was open to.

Nick’s breath trembled as he waited on his hands and knees for Charlie to begin.

Lovingly, Charlie rubbed his back and slowly, with extreme care, pushed himself into Nick.

Trying not to wince in pain, Nick bit into his own forearm to muffle a whimper.

“Should I stop?”

“No,” Nick moaned quietly as the pain begin to give way to pleasure.

Soon, Nick was pushing back, wanting Charlie deeper. Charlie quickened his pace, giving Nick a final pound as he ejaculated within him. Nick hadn’t expected that part to feel so good, but before he knew it, he came as well.