CHAPTER 8

A brown-haired girl walked along the sidewalk, paying no mind to people around her as she strolled through the streets.

"Fucking girl, ruining my plan..."

'Huh?'

The girl watched as a man limped closer to where she was, her interest perking up from his conversation to himself.

"Who knew a cafe cashier could be strong... Or care for someone else at that."

'Cafe cashier... Girl... Chaewon.'

The college student opened her phone to the camera app, making sure that the flash wasn't on as she approached the man.

"Excuse me sir?"

The man startled, "what is it?"

She stared innocently at him, holding up her phone at a certain angle, "does this case look familiar to you? I found it on the floor and I'm trying to look for the owner."

While she was talking, she subtly clicked the top volume button, secretly snapping a picture of the man as he glared at her.

"That's none of my business."

He pushed past the girl, the student looking at her camera roll to see that the picture she took was clear and showed his full face.

'Time to visit Eunbi-unnie again.'

She quickened her pace, entering the cafe to see an unfamiliar boy at the counter instead of Chaewon. Seeing that there was no line, she walked up to him.

"Hello, would you like anything to drink?"

"Hi uh... Is your boss around?"

"Boss?"

"Kwon Eunbi."

The boy stared weirdly at her, "uhhh yes, she is, although she's kind of busy right now."

"Can I see her? It's important."

"May I ask who you are?"

The girl smiled, "I came here before to interview Eunbi, I'm from 8D Creative College. I just want to give her something."

"Ah uh..."

The boy glanced around, seeing that no one would be coming anytime soon.

"Please, follow me."

The student glanced down at his nametag as he opened the counter trap door for her, "thank you... Junho-ssi."

The boy nodded, leading the Korean girl to a backroom before knocking softly.

"Eunbi-noona? There's someone that wants to see you, she said she has something important to give to you."

"Who is it?"

The girl suppressed a smile after hearing the new voice, hiding the fact that she wanted to see the older girl whether or not she had something to show her.

"Uhhh, what's your name miss?"

"Kang Hyewon."

"Her name's Kang Hyewon, she said she's from 8D Creative College."

"Let her in, don't bring anyone else here."

"Nae~"

Junho nodded at Hyewon, the girl nodding back, "thank you."

With that the photography major entered the room, seeing Eunbi and Chaewon alongside two other girls... with one of them being unconscious and the radish shivering in her seat.