CHAPTER 28

TIMESKIP 2 WEEKS...

CRASH!

The fluffy-cheeked girl that was snuggled close with Nako jumped from the loud noise, the older girl suddenly waking up from the sound as well.

"W-what was that?"

Hitomi fearfully glanced around the dark room, "I-I don't know... Let's go check on the others."

The two cautiously walked out their room hand-in-hand, seeing a few others walk out as well from the noise.

"Stay close together girls."

Nothing in the home they were in seemed damaged, but they all froze as they heard a familiar noise from outside.

"Hold on-"

The older girls sprinted out the door, the noise growing louder as they went out into the night.

"Hey!"

Two of their cars were already out of sight, a hooded figure jumping into the last car that was already moving as Eunbi and Yena tried to run over.

"Yah!"

"How'd they get in?"

"They must've hotwired the cars..."

"Dang it, what are we going to do now?"

"We can walk... We were going to run out of gas sooner or later anyways. But for our supplies..."

"We still have a bit left, we'll just be on the lookout for more I guess..."

"Damn... They really did that..."

"All three cars too!"

Eunbi sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose, "we'll have to make do with what we have... Long as we have each other we'll be okay."

"Should we move out?"

Hyewon glanced along the horizon, seeing the sun barely peeking up, "pack up everything you have, we'll leave a bit later when the sun's more up."

The third oldest watched as everyone went to where they came from, letting out a dejected sigh as she went into the room she was sharing with Eunbi.

"Hyewon-ah..."

The photographer paused as she watched the eldest hold a first-aid kit to put in a backpack.

"We will be okay, right?"

Hyewon quickly walked up to Eunbi, crouching down to her level and hugging her from the side.

"Of course we will be... I know bad stuff keeps happening to us but soon this will all end."

The younger one kissed the older woman's temple, "and we're all strong too, if we stay together, we'll be fine, just like you said."

Eunbi gave a small smile, "yeah... You're right."

Hyewon grinned and softly caressed the woman's raven-colored hair before standing up, "I'm going to check up on the others."

With a nod, the photographer left the room, her blank stare coming back as she walked down the hall to the other girls' rooms.

'Will we be okay?'