CHAPTER 34

"Doah's going to be so~ happy to see you."

"Where is she?"

"Probably in our room, I was walking around when I heard people yell out your name."

Yujin weakly chuckled, "thanks for saving me from that guy, unnie..."

The girl laughed, "don't worry about him, he looks all tough and full of testosterone but he wouldn't actually hurt anyone who isn't hurting anyone he knows, let alone kill them."

"Isn't he the leader?"

"Yeah he is, why?"

"I don't know, you just seem to boss him around a lot more than he does to you."

That made Jiheon let out another laugh, "he's my cousin, I annoy him to the point where he has to say yes."

Yujin giggled at that, their laughter dying down as they stopped in front of a closed door. Jiheon took away her arm that was still around Yujin from their hug outside, slowly opening the door after a series of knocks.

"Doah it's me, Jiheon, and I brought a special someone."

"Unnie what happened? Why was there a gunshot outside?"

The two girls jumped as someone from the other side quickly opened the door, Jiheon waving her arms around to not fall after the sudden pull forward.

"It's okay Doah, we're all okay, false alarm."

A shorter girl gasped as she met eyes with the tallest of them all, "Y-Yujin-unnie?"

An old sense of happiness fell upon Yujin as she smiled, "hey Doah..."

The younger girl stayed silent as she stared in shock at the puppy, Jiheon pulling Yujin inside before closing the door.

The room seemed to be a repurposed, small classroom, and the oldest brought them all to a bed in the corner, sitting Yujin down as Doah hesitantly sat in front of her.

"Yujin-unnie..."

Yujin chuckled, "the one and only."

Doah had been clutching the blanket underneath them, her hands starting to tremble from her grasp as she continued to gaze at the long lost friend.

Yujin saw her stiffness, tilting her head in worry, "Doah what's wrong?"

She gasped as the younger girl lunged at her into a hug, feeling Doah tighten her arms around her neck as she buried her head into Yujin's neck.

"I was so worried about you unnie. I-I thought you left because we weren't good friends in your eyes, or that I was too much, or because you had to take care of me so much. I thought-"

"Hey, hey... Doah I never thought any of that... You both were amazing in my eyes, and I was so lucky to befriend both of you at such a young age. I just had to leave because of... family reasons, not because of you two."

Doah pulled away, her eyes slightly glistening as she stared at Yujin sadly.

"Haven't I told you not to think like that?"

"Owwww."

Doah whined as Jiheon pulled at the younger girl's cheek, the oldest of the three staring at her with slightly dropped eyes, "I know that doesn't hurt you."

As she let go, the two had a mini staring contest while Doah gave a slight pout, but when they met Yujin's eyes, all three of them began to laugh.

"Seven years since we've all been together..."

"Have you two stayed close after I left?"

Doah nodded, "mhm! Jiheon-unnie and I stayed together as we grew up, with a few acquaintances here and there."