CHAPTER 11

TIMESKIP 3 DAYS...

"Actually, can you tell them that I'm busy today."

"Oh come on Shuhua-unnie, we're at the cafe already."

"No we're not, we're crossing the street to th-"

"Unnie."

"Okay okay fine."

"You'll be fineee Shuhua-unnie."

"Come on, you're the oldest out of all of us too."

The said girl sighed as all her friends pushed her on, but it'd be a lie to say that the others weren't worried either. The least nervous would be NingNing and Yuna, the latter because Ryujin invited her, and the younger girl because she was already close with Giselle.

That left Wonyoung, who couldn't stop thinking about Yujin since that day she slept over. Of course, she didn't tell her friends, since they'd surely make a big fuss about something so small. But she couldn't help but wonder what happened to the puppy to make her have a nightmare that bad...

"I see them inside, let's go."

"Uhhh maybe a few more minutes."

Shuhua nodded, "I agree with Wonyo."

"Guys, they can see us, the walls are transparent."

The oldest and youngest glanced inside the cafe, seeing some of the cafe customers stare at them weirdly.

The group of four headed inside the cafe, being greeted by the female cashier before Ryujin called out to Yuna.

"Yuna! Over here."

The blue-haired girl waved over at the group of younger friends, two of them pulling along the shy ones to the long table.

"Oh, Wonyoung!"

"H-hey Yujin-unnie."

"Whattt Nings I didn't know you were friends with Yuna."

The Chinese girl laughed, "yeah I am, nice seeing you again Giselle-unnie."

One of the juniors stayed quiet throughout the whole exchange, twirling one of her pigtails as she stared at Shuhua.

"Hi... Yuqi-unnie."

The greeting seemed to snap the older girl out of her trance, and she gave her a smile, "hello Shuhua."

The other three were shocked from the girl's low voice, keeping up their smiling expressions as the two talked.

"Did you get today's math homework?'

"Ah yeah I did... Thanks for helping me last time."

The girl chuckled, "of course. Nice to see you outside of school."

Yuna and NingNing secretly giggled from the awkward conversation, Ryujin breaking the ice with an awkward laugh.

"You guys can sit with us, no need to be so shy."

A few of the older girls scooted over, making room for the sophomores. Wonyoung and Shuhua stiffly sat next to Yujin and Yuqi respectively, while Yuna casually sat herself down next to the blue-haired girl as NingNing went over to sit rather close to Giselle.

"Would you like anything to drink or eat? My treat."

"Bread!"

"No, you already ate one Daengs."

"Daengs?"

Yujin flustered up as Wonyoung tilted her head, "it's just a dumb nickname."

"It's not dumb, it's fitting for a puppy."