CHAPTER 32 [M]

[YUJIN'S POV]

BANG!

I gasped as the sound roared throughout the room, my eyes widening as the man in front of me slowly fell to the floor.

What... was that?

A ringing sounded in my ears as a pool of red began to surround the big man, the splotches of blue and purple around my skin seeming to grow more painful.

I felt dizzy as I fell to my knees, the red pool sticky as I put my hands on the floor to balance myself.

A louder siren mixed in with the ringing in my ears, my vision blurring as my body seemed to weaken.

"A-Appa... Eomma..."

I fell to the floor completely, lifeless, gray eyes staring back at me.

Suddenly the gray eyes turned black, a black light overlapping both of them to turn into crossed-out Xs.

Stitches formed at the mouth, glowing black like his eyes, "you murderer."

"Dowajweo..." (Help me)

...

...

...

Huh?

I cracked open my eyes, the brightly lit hospital room making me squint.

"You're awake."

I gasped as I quickly sat up, feeling my body.

That... was a dream right?

But why am I at the hospital?

I glanced over and gasped, "w-what the..."

People in scrubs stared at me, all of their eyes crossed out with white Xs alongside white stitches around their white mouths.

The door suddenly opened, and I cried out to the two adults that came in.

"Eomma, Appa, who are these people? Where am I?"

But what I saw made my pleading look drop as my parents came closer.

Red crossed-out marks...

"You killed him."

"W-what?"

I jumped as my dad, who was normally a calm person, slammed his hand into the side table.

"You killed my brother!"

"W-what- n-no I didn't."

"His blood is on YOUR hands."

That's not true... right?

Everyone around me began to turn to staticy monsters, and I quickly pulled my bed's railing down to run out the room.

"GET THE KILLER."

The people in the hospital stared in my direction, their faces slowly forming crossed out eyes and mouths as they began to come after me one by one.

"No!"

My fingertips brushed the handle of the hospital exit before being pulled back by ghostly hands.

"L-let me go!"

As I was slowly pulled back, a little girl with basketball shorts and a t-shirt formed outside the glass doors, staring at an orange ball in her hands, her short black hair familiar to me without the blue tint.