CHAPTER 10

TIMESKIP 1 WEEK...

"So class, before we head off to winter break, we'll be having a partner project. With your partners."

Half of the class groaned, a certain puppy and bunny glancing at each other with small smiles.

"Partners huh..."

Yujin weakly chuckled, "yeah... partners..."

It'd be a lie to say that nothing was going on between them. It's been two weeks since they've been science partners, and even sharing answers when the teacher wanted them to was awkward.

"You and your partner will create a slideshow presentation and an essay on any of the topics we have learned so far this year. We have a week until break, the deadline will be Friday at 11:59pm. And no, you will not present this to the class."

Everyone let out a quiet sigh of relief as the teacher began to talk more about the project. Wonyoung glanced behind her to see Yuna struggling to pay attention, her eyes flickering every so often to the girl next to her, Ryujin.

"The remainder of your class will be used to discuss ideas with your partner. This will also count towards your final grade, understood?"

"We understand~"

"So..."

Wonyoung looked over to the older girl, "what would you like to do?"

"Oh uh- you sure you don't want to pick?"

The bunny shrugged, skimming over the paper their teacher gave them, "I know all of these, they're all pretty easy."

'Easy???'

Yujin weakly laughed, "then maybe you should pick. I uh..."

The puppy looked away as she scratched her neck, "I'm not that good in science. I'm more of a math person."

'I really hope she's not the type of person to leave all the work to her partner.'

"Then... want to do this?"

"Sure! Whatever you want."

Usually Wonyoung would be irritated if someone said that to her for a school project, but the way Yujin said it...

It wasn't like she didn't care, it was as if she really did want to do whatever the bunny wanted...

The two began to talk about what they would do, considering they both had to contribute but Wonyoung was most of the brains for this project.

"Would... you like to come over today? To work on the project."

The bunny stared at Yujin, "is that okay?"

The basketball player nodded, "yeah it's fine. My parents are actually on a business trip for a week or so."

"How do you get home then?"

"Ah I walk home, it's ten minutes away from here."

"I see... Then if it really is okay..."

Yujin smiled, "want to meet up after class? I don't have practice today so..."

"Sure! At the front entrance?"

The two agreed at the spot for their meet-up, talking about the project and what they would do for the rest of the period...

....

...

...

...

...

"Sorry if my room's a bit messy... I haven't had the chance to clean it yet."

Wonyoung followed Yujin into her room, the walls a soft blue with the only messy part being her desk.